DEN @ NE game thread

KikO M G

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have been a penalty on Brady for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Should have been. I wish they would call it more often throughout the league. In my opinion, grandstanding for a flag should be grounds for a flag.

Seriously, how can the officials let that punk berate them like that and not call a penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct??

They're used to bending over for him.

Pats didn't get lucky. Moreso the Broncos did absolutely nothing offensively the entire game. They tucked away up 24-0 and tried to squat on a lead. When pressed back into action they couldn't make a play in the pass game. This game was a perfecgt example of why the Broncos won't win the SB this year despite being favorites to do so. Manning can not play in adverse conditions, and its obvious his arm talent is no where near where it used to be. Tack on the fact they have a very leaky defense, especially in the secondary....and I just don't see a team that can reach the SB.

Pats didn't get lucky. Moreso the Broncos did absolutely nothing offensively the entire game. They tucked away up 24-0 and tried to squat on a lead. When pressed back into action they couldn't make a play in the pass game. This game was a perfecgt example of why the Broncos won't win the SB this year despite being favorites to do so. Manning can not play in adverse conditions, and its obvious his arm talent is no where near where it used to be. Tack on the fact they have a very leaky defense, especially in the secondary....and I just don't see a team that can reach the SB.

The mighty Pats** outgained the Broncos by a whopping 28 yards.

Well, that was pretty much how I knew it would go.

You should've bet with me.

All those flaws are valid but the rest of the AFC still blows donkey balls.

Unless someone like Andy Dalton flips the "4game Flacco magic switch" the winner of the conference will be one of these flawed teams we saw to tonight.

Correction, how stupid can the teams that play against N.E. be? Even when they can't do it themselves, the other team seems to make a bone headed mistake and gives the game to them!

Yup. They are in other teams' heads. The Patriots hang around, and wait for you to do something dumb (which teams usually so). Then they pounce.

Almost always works.

Congratulations Del Rio for proving Jax was right about you. You have a HoF QB and a great WR. Pats lose a key CB for two plays. So what do you call? Two runs by a UDFA back who put the ball on the ground earlier in the game. Way to put the ball in the hands of your best players. You deserved to lose.

I guess this ends the Brady-Manning debate. Brady is hands down the winner. Btw- That game is probably what you'll see out of the weather in the SB in February.

Maybe also people will stop with the rivalry stuff too. Brady is 10-4 against Manning. That's domination .... not a rivalry.

Would like to disagree.

But can't.

That hermaphroditic douche waffle is the man.

Sad but true.

But still, even after Manning pulls his usual choke job come January, pundits will still favour Manning over Brady next August. It's repeats like groundhog day!

Edited by Pneumonic