Has anyone taken notice that

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that... but until Sunday, the D was giving up at least 20 pts a game :( With our young and ever changing offensive personnel, we need that to be lower over the rest of the season. Hopefully with a "softer" schedule (relatively) that will happen.

I don't think that's entirely accurate....this TEAM may have given up "at least 20 points a game", but not the Defense. For example, Kansas City scored 23 points, but only 9 of those were on the Defense, the other 14 were turnovers returned for touchdowns...can't exactly fault the Defense when they weren't even on the field...I get your point, but I heard this stat during the Sunday game and it drove me bonkers because of its inaccuracy...Cleveland's Defense had 14 points due to turnovers as well, and that counted against the point total of course, but those points don't get stacked onto the Defense....just a point, not trying to pick a "fight" or anything

I don't think that's entirely accurate....this TEAM may have given up "at least 20 points a game", but not the Defense. For example, Kansas City scored 23 points, but only 9 of those were on the Defense, the other 14 were turnovers returned for touchdowns...can't exactly fault the Defense when they weren't even on the field...I get your point, but I heard this stat during the Sunday game and it drove me bonkers because of its inaccuracy...Cleveland's Defense had 14 points due to turnovers as well, and that counted against the point total of course, but those points don't get stacked onto the Defense....just a point, not trying to pick a "fight" or anything

Same here - didn't think it through and thought Fouts had done his research. :wallbash:

Same here - didn't think it through and thought Fouts had done his research. :wallbash:

You would think for a guy who's broadcasting to thousands of people, including a large market city like New York, and getting paid handsomely for it, would do his diligence and represent the "facts" accurately...buuuuuut, apparently that's just for local newspaper hacks and beat writers....my bad

You would think for a guy who's broadcasting to thousands of people, including a large market city like New York, and getting paid handsomely for it, would do his diligence and represent the "facts" accurately...buuuuuut, apparently that's just for local newspaper hacks and beat writers....my bad

At least he got Searcy's name right this time. In the Baltimore game he kept calling him "Darcy."

the Bills currently lead the NFL in sacks (37) and are tied for the league lead in INT's with Seattle (16)?

You mean Kiko's currently leading the league in sacks and INTs, the rest of the defense is just riding his coattails.

:lol:

This "Kitty" > Marrone's Dog

BZdWy_pCYAABii9.jpg

I can't decide if that's too weird to be hot, or too hot to be weird.

I can't decide if that's too weird to be hot, or too hot to be weird.

Take plenty of time to contemplate before you ultimately decide. Unless you'd care to vacillate indefinitely.....BTW...you won't need to apologize for that.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Take plenty of time to contemplate before you ultimately decide. Unless you'd care to vacillate indefinitely.....BTW...you won't need to apologize for that.

Shhh...he is sensitive about his premature vacillation problem.

I love that... but until Sunday, the D was giving up at least 20 pts a game :( With our young and ever changing offensive personnel, we need that to be lower over the rest of the season. Hopefully with a "softer" schedule (relatively) that will happen.

They gave up 9 to KC but it counted as 23. On MNF last night they said that the Panthers have given up 8 first quarter points this entire year. Can you give up 8 points without a safety being in the mix? How the heck does the defense give up a safety?

:wacko:

Edited by 4merper4mer

They gave up 9 to KC but it counted as 23. On MNF last night they said that the Panthers have given up 8 first quarter points this entire year. Can you give up 8 points without a safety being in the mix? How the heck does the defense give up a safety?

:wacko:

Maybe a two-point conversion?