Favorite Candy

ajzepp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a huge candy guy, but there are some that I have a sweet tooth for from time to time. One of my favorite candies - Mike and Ikes - recently underwent an upgrade to their ingredients or whatever. The package says "now with real fruit juice", so I'm assuming that was the main change...but whatever they did, these are even more delicious than before. If anyone decides to pick some up, I highly recommend goign with the pouch over the box. They are much fresher in the pouch.

51xiXifKZ3L.jpg

Also, for those of you who shop on Amazon, I highly recommend the gummi peaches from Haribo. Haribo is a German candy company that has been around forever (and like that infomercial guy says, we all know the Germans make good stuff) and these are pretty amazing creations.

haribo_peach_ledig_web.jpg

If you like grapefruit, they also have a gummi grapefruit candy that is pretty remarkable, as well.

What are some of your favorite candies?

Toffifay

Milk Duds

swedish fish

Hershey chocolate with almonds, but I gotta be eating almonds as well cuz there are nowhere near enough almonds in those candy bars

My goto's:

Peanut Butter Cups

York Peppermint patties

ADD - They both have to come from out of the fridge/freezer

Oh, I disagree, kind sir. Peanut butter cups, I like room temperature ... even with a little dew resting atop the cup.

And I know this isn't "candy," per se ... but NOTHING beats a stale oreo cookie with a glass of ice cold milk.

Not a huge candy guy (red meat is my killer of choice), but when I do, gotta be black licorise or black jelly-beans....for chocolate, a room temperature/sligtly melting Milky Way bar!

Ok this is my final answer: English Toffee.

Your an eccentric!

I forgot about heath/skor....maybe a smidge below reeses.... But not much

That is mine, as well.

I had a friend growing up whose mom used to make batches of the best toffee for Christmas--it was the greatest thing ever. (I burn it every time I have tried to make it).

Ok. Here goes.

Snickers full size or the "fun" size from the fridge, Ice cream Snickers, Baby Ruth, Butterfinger, Heath/Score, See's Candies (all but the coconut), Almond Joy, Mounds, Milk Duds, Rolo's, 100 Grand, Hersheys chocolate and Reeses, Twix, Werthers Original, Lifesavers (Wintergreen, Cherry, Butter Rum) Jolly Ranchers (watermelon, fire, green apple), Jelly Bellies, Licorice, and Black Licorice (Red Vines brand only).

Now, every holiday season I make fudge. It's my grandads recipe. The base recipe was actually the original See's fudge recipe but my grandad, and later I made some tweeks to the recipe to make the fudge better. It's damn good. Creamiest homemade fudge you'll every have.

Hmmm, I guess I should just write down what I don't like. TWIZZLERS sucks.