12-4?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the next 3 games the schedule eases up and 8-8 is a real possibility. I know it sounds silly, but I would be extremely pleased at 8-8 with continued development and improvement. I've seen enough this year, even with some tough losses, to think that the team is on the right track.

i always have hope, and this year there is more to hope for then in awhile, i say 8-8. The schedule is hard, we're pretty banged up at several key positions, and unsure what to expect at others. Nonetheless, there is still improvement.

Edited by CSBill

I am curious why you think that matters to how they will do this year? Other than Moorman who has even been on the team most of that time?

The culture if losing is tough to break... You can say it doesn't exist but it surely does.

Anyway my point was more towards the QB situation, rookie coaches, and suspect play on the field especially defensively and with special teams.

Nothing says 10 game winning streak to me, does it to you?

I'll stick with 7 wins and that when the NFL season ends they will have more than The Sabres.

Sad and true both at the same time. What a crime that Miller is on the Sabres. He deserves to be on a team that is not a joke. I feel bad that he is wasting this season.

Sad and true both at the same time. What a crime that Miller is on the Sabres. He deserves to be on a team that is not a joke. I feel bad that he is wasting this season.

you lost any bit of respect I ever had for you. Miller is the joke of all jokes.

No I don't think a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 13 years will run off 10 straight wins with a practice squad / rookie QB, rookie coaches, a bad defense, and poor special teams.

6-10

This and we will be lucky to finish 8-8. It is crazy to think that such a young roster is going to win out the season. The score in the Bungles game was much closer than the reality of the game. The d was run over by a freight train for most of the game and playing guys like Hogan is not going to lead to victories.

I would be happy with 8-8 as a realistic finish as long as they string some good wins together in the back half of the season.