Trade Carpenter

Please tell me this thread is a joke, what a ridiculous idea. Carpenter may steal the job from Hopkins. He's nailed 2 kick from over 50 and can get it through the end zone, and you want a 6th round pick instead??? I'm going to go drink more.

RTB

At this pace, can you say...and the ONLY Bills player to be a PROBOWLER is,,,the Kicker they signed before week 1!

You are right, Mario, Dareus, Kyle and Stevie already have plane tickets to the Pro-Bowl game! :w00t:

Your logic is brilliant. You used the word "pace": at this pace, Mario Williams, Alonso, Carpenter and perhaps Fred Jackson would be Pro Bowlers.

Has been reliable and made another bomb today. Kickoffs have not been bad. Certainly an NFL caliber kicker. Can we get a 7th or even a 6th before the deadline?

Hope this is sarcasm but what would be the point?

We have him till the end of the season when he will be a FA. Trading him before Oct 29 would not be a good option unless someone made us a offer we can't refuse (we won't make the playoffs)

Edited by ALF

Has been reliable and made another bomb today. Kickoffs have not been bad. Certainly an NFL caliber kicker. Can we get a 7th or even a 6th before the deadline?

I think we should Keep Carpenter..He is kicking amazing..Y trade him???

This is a fabulous and very well thought-out idea that has left me awestruck, and I would like to thank you for sharing it with us.

I believe we could get a sixth or a seventh, contingent on the Bills signing a rider that restricts them to using said pick on a (Florida State) kicker.