Sprained knee on EJ

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the F is the BYE!!!...thank the lord.

The bye week is not until week 12 :(

Don't we have a QB on practice squad? Guy from Detroit.

Thad Lewis... honestly they'll probably battle it out this week for who starts against Cincy. No QB they bring in now would know the offense in time to start this week.

News of a non-surgical sprain is awesome, obviously, but selfishly I'm pissed b/c I'm going to the game against the Fish in two weeks and it appears EJ will not be back yet.

If the Bills aren't talking to Freeman's agent I'd be real surprised.

Rubes do you think the fact that EJ was walking around, doing drop backs and riding a bike bodes well (relatively) for the injury?

I would have said yes, prior to hearing about the LCL. It's always hard to know for sure, especially with elite athletes. But I think it's generally a good thing that it's only an LCL.

The bye week is not until week 12 :(

Thad Lewis... honestly they'll probably battle it out this week for who starts against Cincy. No QB they bring in now would know the offense in time to start this week.

Thanks. Would have to believe Tuel would start. If not then he shouldn't be the only other QB on the roster!!

I thin

he's gotta be out. they're saying a few weeks. I think "might" means it's either a few weeks or the entire season. When I think few, I think 3-5

I think probably more than 2. Obviously they don't know and will see how he responds to treatment. The thing is that sprains are different for everyone and they will probably give a weekly update.

Thanks. Would have to believe Tuel would start. If not then he shouldn't be the only other QB on the roster!!

I think they think highly of Tuel. He looked bad last night, but it was really a bad situation for him to be in. I think he could win the Cincy game if we can run on them. A better option is Freeman, if he wants to sign here.

Excellent point.

If you don't believe Tuel could be the guy to fill in when there's an injury it's wreckless and negligent that you're so unprepared for this happening - QBs go down all the time - it should not be a surprise that this situation happened.

I thin

I think probably more than 2. Obviously they don't know and will see how he responds to treatment. The thing is that sprains are different for everyone and they will probably give a weekly update.

Ya, WGR said will miss a few weeks. They're not going to rush this. We're 2-3 with a tough schedule coming up and no back-up on the roster currently. Season over folks. Fun while it lasted! No point on rushing EJ back. Wait until he's 100% and hopefully he'll be back by week 9 or so to finish out the season. Top 10 pick again here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bag:

Edited by bobobonators