Steve Smith Trash Talks Andre Reed on WoF Day

"did you see (unintelligible) get pressed on that slant? You better go talk to his @#$, get in the #)(@#$! weight room."

End of the game. Sounds like he's referring to the SJ13 PI call and complaining that Stevie got pushed around running his crossing pattern. Sour grapes.

"did you see (unintelligible) get pressed on that slant? You better go talk to his @#$, get in the #)(@#$! weight room."

End of the game. Sounds like he's referring to the SJ13 PI call and complaining that Stevie got pushed around running his crossing pattern. Sour grapes.

This makes sense. In the joy of the victory that cheap shot on Stevie was lost in the shuffle. I do wonder if it contributed to the Williams penalty. Good thing these teams do not play regularly.

This. What?

That was the 1st fight. C'mon get it together.

Wait one cotton pickin second...the first fight, Mick was pushed in the hall and died. It was Apollo Creed who trained Rocky for the second fight and Clubber was talkin smack at the start of the second fight to Apollo (as I recall).

It looks like halftime actually. The WoF podium is headed out to midfield.

yeah it looks like dehaven

Video was obviously taken at half time so my guess is Steve Smith was referring to Steve Johnson getting smoked.

Not sure what Smith says first but he definitely ends with "Better go talk to his ass to get into the f--ing weight room".

Edited by PTS

"What are you looking at?" guy could very easily end up as part of a meme. :lol:

Steve Smith told Andre Reed

Unfiltered

"McKelvin that pressed up on that slant, better go talk to his ass, get him in the F'ing weight room"

Translation:

"McKelvin owned me most of the game, and I didn't like it, so I'm gonna talk schit about one play."

Edited by OCinBuffalo

It sure looks like dehaven. He also gives a slight smile after he says "what are you looking at?" Would make sense because he would definitely know Andre on some level from the 90s. And Steve Smith may just talk like that. I don't think he was talking trash and he wasn't even really confrontational.

and a brief google search shows that Andre reed and steve smith know each other on some level and Andre attended a charity benefit for Steve Smith's Samaritan's Feet charity back in January. And that charity had an event the Saturday before the game and its very likely that Andre was there as well.

P.S. FWIW, I heard on WGR this morning that Steve Smith actually was at a charity event in Buffalo on Saturday night. It seems like he is a pretty decent guy to be at a charity event in an opposition city the night before a game.

Edited by Peter

and smith definitely says, "you better go talk to his ass to get in the weight room."

wasn't stevie johnson criticized heavily for claiming on the Jim Rome Show that he doesn't work out in the offseason?

Perhaps ... but didn't Stevie Johnson have twice as many yards as Smith yesterday? In a win?

I think I would delete this thread quickly. Because if Steve Smith finds out about this, he is coming after you. That little dude is straight insane. I saw a tweet yesterday that Smith was trying to find 8 Bills so it was a fair fight.

Imagine Smith's personality in Mario's body. He would rule the world.