Bills, Wood reach extension

eball

What the hell was this front office thinking? Were they all sitting around in a circle? Jerks. They go and use up valuable cap space that could be used to sign castoff DBs on what? A player that if he's upright for more than 4 hours you need to call the doctor? That's it! I give up!

Kidding! Way to go weird fat kid from Bad Santa!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true, this is BIG news. Extending Wood now is very important, because in a few years he will be much older, and will be practically unable to extend and likely will be a much poor performer. It was a long, hard road to extend Wood, but, as Bills' fans, we should be glad that the organization is about pointing onward and upward into the future.

Here we go again. Here comes the onslaught of the same tedious "Wood" puns that weren't funny three days ago when the same fixated eighth graders had at it.

Oh snap! The "we let good players walk" crowd won't like reading this.

Read it twice & didn't see anything saying they had reached an extension saw a lot about they are CLOSE TO one but as of now it's not reached so what is your sorce ?? Is this Buddy ???

Oh snap! The "we let good players walk" crowd won't like reading this.

In their defense, if you ignore all the good players the Bills have re-signed (Kyle Williams, Stevie Johnson, Kraig Urbik, etc) then we do in fact let all our good players walk.

Here we go again. Here comes the onslaught of the same tedious "Wood" puns that weren't funny three days ago when the same fixated eighth graders had at it.

Somewhere in this post is a veiled attempt at potty humor. Onslaught... tedious... puns... fixated... "Wood"... I can't quite put my... let's go with finger... on it, but I can sense it. What're you hiding, alias. Go ahead and let out with a good poop joke... you know you want to.

Read it twice & didn't see anything saying they had reached an extension saw a lot about they are CLOSE TO one but as of now it's not reached so what is your sorce ?? Is this Buddy ???

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia

League source confirms @RapSheet's report that the #Bills and C Eric Wood have agreed on a contract extension. No numbers yet.

In their defense, if you ignore all the good players the Bills have re-signed (Kyle Williams, Stevie Johnson, Kraig Urbik, etc) then we do in fact let all our good players walk.

That's a good point, and people always seem to forget that. It boggles my mind. They always, always, always let all the good players go except the ones they don't, and those shouldn't count anyway.

Well, we typically ignore all the good plays and consider only the bad ones when evaluating our players, so I don't see why this judgement should be any different.

Woods just tweeted he has a big announcement coming up.

He then limped off to meet with the foot doctor (Credit Rich Gensler for the joke).

He really did tweet about the big announcement though.

Wonder if Byrd will be there for his big announcement?

@buffalobills

UPDATED (w/ comment from @RussBrandon): #Bills sign @ewood70 to extension http://ow.ly/21YcPf

@buffalobills

Wood: "All along I knew I wanted to stay here. I would never want to leave here and watch them make the playoffs without me"

@buffalobills

Wood on #Buffalo: Blue-collar town, good people, good food

@buffalobills

Wood: "This organization has stuck by me in some of the toughest times of my life."