Bills bringing in Leinart, Beck for tryouts

I'd rather they brought in Slim Pickens.

And he's ben dead since 1983.

SJBF, my good friend, YE OLE heard they were going to bring in Slim's brother Easy Pickens but the defense already beat them to it.

In all seriousness, gents, let us pay tribute to the late, great Pickens Bros. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0681787/bio

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets trade for Tavaris Jackson again.

Worth a 6th round pick....again....

It's a shame Slim never got the chance to play with his brother Carl. Carl Pickens was the best WR since Joe Montana

OK - is it my imagination or did that happen impossibly fast??

IE - I am now suspicious they were already looking for Kolb alternatives, and were talking to these guys BEFORE he was injured today.

Beck is pretty bad. I wouldn't cry over Leinart as a backup.

That was fast. Is Kolb hurt that bad?

Edited by Mark Vader

Holy Crap. Has it already been that long? Look, for those of you little turdballs that are too young to remember Slim Pickens, just rent/stream/high-colonic (or whatever it is you do these days, you little cretins) two filims.

Dr. Strangelove (or How I learned to stop worrying and learned to love the Bomb);

and

Blazing Saddles

I'm the world's single biggest fan of Blazing Saddles, okay? My big movie date with Lisa (no, didn't get lucky, f-ing relax) was simply memorable in 1974 at its screening in Rochester.

But nothing - NOTHING - can beat "Dr. Strangelove".

Quick trivia question. What were the names of the nukes that were "saddled up"? Don't Google it!

Damn you!!!!!!

Lmao!!

800-rent-a-qb

Maybe they can call Green Bay and see if they are planning to keep Vince Young...

perhaps they can let him know not to have his creditors coming to practice to find him, lmao...

Should bring in Graham Harrell they wanted him last year !!

With what VY did at green bay doesn't that make Chan & the Bills look even that much more foolish !!! :wacko:

havent paid attention. What has VY done there this preseason?