Change the face of TBD

cage

Isn't it high time for a new face on the cover of TBD?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the face of TBD?

• Keep Bruce
    • EJ
    • CJ
    • Stevie
    • Mario
    • Jairus
    • Other?

Given your post count ill forgive your not understanding that the front pic has been a bit of a curse over the years. Some have suggested putting Marsha up there as a result. Rex might be a good candidate too. Or maybe his swell tattoo.

No current players its a jinx

Jinx?? How has that worked? Its been '90s legends for several years now on the cover and I don't see how that's helped anything? What am I missing? I say BS (not Bruuucee) to that....

Edited by cage

Man, I don't know how I feel on this one. Part of me wants to go "all in" with EJ, but that's getting way ahead of things... I say SJ is a "safe" bet. I prefer CJ, but for all we know, we might not extend CJ when his contract comes up, whereas SJ has already been extended.

Edited by Dorkington

Jinx?? How has that worked? Its been '90s legends for several years now on the cover and I don't see how that's helped anything? What am I missing? I say BS (not Bruuucee) to that....

Before they went to 90s Bills there was a string of bad luck and poor performance from all the current players who posed as the TBD poster boys

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE but we are in the year 2013 and moving forward. Out of the listed names CJ is the one until EJ proves himself. Frankly, I do think TBD needs a facelift but I wouldn't mind a collage of our championship teams from the 60's and 90's so that new fans can know we did have some winning teams here in Buffalo.

If you want CJ to break his leg and then leave as a free agent, go ahead and do it but don't blame me

Aren't you confusing this with the Madden Curse? CJ is on the cover of BuffaloBills.com right now....does that mean it all over already?

Aren't you confusing this with the Madden Curse? CJ is on the cover of BuffaloBills.com right now....does that mean it all over already?

You're confused. The topic is the TBD banner, not madden or bb.com

Go ahead and do with it what you want. But those of us who have been here more than a few years have seen the wrath that a decision like this can incur

Edited by FluffHead

You're confused. The topic is the TBD banner, not madden or bb.com

Go ahead and do with it what you want. But those of us who have been here more than a few years have seen the wrath that a decision like this can incur

I've been here many years... I'm skeptical of this claim

I've been here many years... I'm skeptical of this claim

I remember this, but only in broad strokes. It semed like 6 months later our choices were regrettable for 4-5 players in a row. We had Bledsoe, JP Losman,Travis Henry....

Who else?

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE but we are in the year 2013 and moving forward. Out of the listed names CJ is the one until EJ proves himself. Frankly, I do think TBD needs a facelift but I wouldn't mind a collage of our championship teams from the 60's and 90's so that new fans can know we did have some winning teams here in Buffalo.

This...

I don't want anyone getting cursed either. I vote for a new banner of legends. NO CURRENT PLAYERS

I wonder, are all you people who say things like the above joking or do you seriously believe in "curses?"

Edited by MDH

I think it should be a Bill from the 90's teams. Bruce is a good pick. Or Talley. No player should be TBD face eligible unless they are on a Bills SB team !!

Or Andre Reed, until he gets in the HOF, then back to another 90's player!

Edited by RyanC883