For all you married guys out there

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me can't believe this isn't staged, but it's beaten down by the part of me that dated a couple of girls like this. The needy stuff is always kind of cute in the beginning. And then one day...when you least expect it...you witness Meltdown #1.

For those who are young, allow us older guys to give you a free tip. It doesn't matter if your girlfriend can suck-start a Harley and will tag team you in a hottub with her twin sister and college roommate...when you see Meltdown #1, you run away as fast as you can and change all numbers.

Part of me can't believe this isn't staged, but it's beaten down by the part of me that dated a couple of girls like this. The needy stuff is always kind of cute in the beginning. And then one day...when you least expect it...you witness Meltdown #1.

For those who are young, allow us older guys to give you a free tip. It doesn't matter if your girlfriend can suck-start a Harley and will tag team you in a hottub with her twin sister and college roommate...when you see Meltdown #1, you run away as fast as you can and change all numbers.

Locking that away in my vault for future use.

You, sir, are wise.

My first ex kicked my windshield and cracked it on our first date but she was super hot and the sex was really, really good. Took 8 years to unload that.... I learned, took awhile but I learned.

Confused...did your ex kick the windshield during sex?? If that's the case, I don't see a problem.

The key word being "when". Not "before". Hopefully by then your Harley's running and you've met her sister and roommate...

There are drugs to help people like this. If they don't... Bullets work too.

Don't care how she is, how amazing she is in bed, or how much money she spends on me. I'd go crazy with a woman like this. Would end up in prison because I wouldn't be able to take it.

Oh my... Don't tell me they have to go through a lock & dam before they get to a lake! Boy, I would hate to break this to James and his psycho wife over the PA:

"Attention pleasure craft: There will be a northbound/lakebound tow. Unfortunately this tow is pushing hazardous materials: 6200 ton of gasoline. NO pleasure craft will be able to lock up to the lake @ this time. If no other hazmat tows need lockage, next lockage northbound will be in about 45 mins to an hour... For your safety to you and your vessel, PLEASE clear off the wall, stay out of the channel & hang towards the left descending bank."

"James... Tie your wife to the mast and put wax in your ears!"

Thank you James for not even going out on the lake! Our Cold-War security plan that included two service revolvers and a shotgun disappeared many moons ago!

LoL...

My first ex kicked my windshield and cracked it on our first date but she was super hot and the sex was really, really good. Took 8 years to unload that.... I learned, took awhile but I learned.

It wasn't learned... It was the sudden drop in testosterone @ an older age... :-P :-P

Just kidding...

Yes I would. I like screamers

LoL... Pooj? Would ya?

Anyone have any details on this couple? How long had they been together? How many kids (really hope the answer is 0)? Just curious, because I can't see how bat-schitt crazy like this can be kept under wraps for any significant period of time.