For all you married guys out there

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just playing devil's advocate here. How long does it take to rotate 4 tires, hitch up the boat and launch? Seems these people are pretty much 9-5ers M-F with Saturday and Sunday off. Sounds like they have a note on the boat. Then again, understandable, he will do all the work for her day of leisure... But, he does seem to be holding this boat thing over her head... Some chicks dig boats... Then again, I wonder what she is like drunk... :-O

Sane man James... Stay your course... BUT gotta throw her a bone so when you get up @ 03:30 next Saturday to go fishing ALONE, she won't go REALLY ballistic! ;-)

Probably one of the meanest things ever said about 11 year olds...

LoL... Then she immediately latches onto the smartphone like a binky! Ready to yammer away on Facebook/text... Oh my! James, grab that thing and chuck it out the window!

Just playing devil's advocate here. How long does it take to rotate 4 tires, hitch up the boat and launch? Seems these people are pretty much 9-5ers M-F with Saturday and Sunday off. Sounds like they have a note on the boat. Then again, understandable, he will do all the work for her day of leisure... But, he does seem to be holding this boat thing over her head... Some chicks dig boats... Then again, I wonder what she is like drunk... :-O

Maybe he can't afford the fuel. Sailboats? The wind is free.

If you haven't dated a girl like this then you have missed out on some amazing sex. If you do date a chick like this make sure she stays medicated, you have thick skin, and you are calm and patient...

There are two types of girls like this. The first is the ones that simply need medication. Then, the others ones that were attractive in their youth and teens and easily gained 30 lbs. by their mid twenties. They are now left confused on why they do not get the same things they did when they were younger, which was anything they want from about any guy they want it from.

I am curious to see which this girl was....

Maybe he can't afford the fuel. Sailboats? The wind is free.

I was thinking that... Yet, most boaters (sail/power... Especially sail) I see are mostly broke anyway. I would still weigh maintenance of sail (broken parts) vs. fuel. Nobody wants a crap sailboat and stuff is expensive to repair... THINGS always break even if you don't try and out run a bridge... ;-) One doesn't have to have a gas hog Baja/Donzi/male compensator running full throttle all day... Sounds like the crazy chck wants to just launch @ the local rez and drop anchor... A small power boat, figure 1/3 tank out, in and 1/3 in reserve only cost them 60 bucks... Plus pop ans sandwiches... ;-) Cripes, that truck they are driving probably is burning more fuel...

If you haven't dated a girl like this then you have missed out on some amazing sex. If you do date a chick like this make sure she stays medicated, you have thick skin, and you are calm and patient...

There are two types of girls like this. The first is the ones that simply need medication. Then, the others ones that were attractive in their youth and teens and easily gained 30 lbs. by their mid twenties. They are now left confused on why they do not get the same things they did when they were younger, which was anything they want from about any guy they want it from.

I am curious to see which this girl was....

WOW... You've been living brutha! ;-) Wise beyond your years... :-P

I was thinking that... Yet, most boaters (sail/power... Especially sail) I see are mostly broke anyway. I would still weigh maintenance of sail (broken parts) vs. fuel. Nobody wants a crap sailboat and stuff is expensive to repair... THINGS always break even if you don't try and out run a bridge... ;-) One doesn't have to have a gas hog Baja/Donzi/male compensator running full throttle all day... Sounds like the crazy chck wants to just launch @ the local rez and drop anchor... A small power boat, figure 1/3 tank out, in and 1/3 in reserve only cost them 60 bucks... Plus pop ans sandwiches... ;-) Cripes, that truck they are driving probably is burning more fuel...

WOW... You've been living brutha! ;-) Wise beyond your years... :-P

He's not the only one.

I'm not playing devils advocate. I am the devil. A few things I noticed.

The guy was recording the video. Of course he is going to be on his best behavior.

He was mister calm. Mr. Cool. However I'm sure it takes 2 to tango. She complained about him not doing his duties. They fought over general house maintenance. She says "My car's oil is overdue" He says, "Then do it" She says, "I dont know how to change the oil"

That last statement tells me a lot. Most likely he handles all the vehicle maintanance too. (Either self service or mechanic shop)

Plus she also mentions that her coworkers talk bad about him? Why is that? I understand her coworkers will hear her version of stories and grow to trash talk too. But reverse the token, if he was a "good guy", she would be saying good things and the coworkers' comments would be positive.

Anyway she was acting wacko big time. I cant deny that. But could "Mr Innocent" be the cause too???

All girls can be tamed. Because I honestly believe in this statement, I place root of the problem on this particular guy. Yes, based on this short argument.

I only watched the video once. I may be wrong. But I doubt it.

He's not the only one.

I'm not playing devils advocate. I am the devil. A few things I noticed.

The guy was recording the video. Of course he is going to be on his best behavior.

He was mister calm. Mr. Cool. However I'm sure it takes 2 to tango. She complained about him not doing his duties. They fought over general house maintenance. She says "My car's oil is overdue" He says, "Then do it" She says, "I dont know how to change the oil"

That last statement tells me a lot. Most likely he handles all the vehicle maintanance too. (Either self service or mechanic shop)

Plus she also mentions that her coworkers talk bad about him? Why is that? I understand her coworkers will hear her version of stories and grow to trash talk too. But reverse the token, if he was a "good guy", she would be saying good things and the coworkers' comments would be positive.

Anyway she was acting wacko big time. I cant deny that. But could "Mr Innocent" be the cause too???

All girls can be tamed. Because I honestly believe in this statement, I place root of the problem on this particular guy. Yes, based on this short argument.

I only watched the video once. I may be wrong. But I doubt it.

Oh... It takes two to tango is right, I agree. They have a boat and payment and can't plop it into the water on a Saturday. Like I said, don't have to run it full throttle. He's keeping her on a string. True, she is wigging out. Rotating your tires? Save that for a rainy day... It takes all of 15 minutes. Is it all about the budget? Fuel is a non-issue UNLESS their budget is really down to zero.

You aren't wrong. She should have called his bluff and said: "I'll take it out." He'd have a cow! That boat is most likely his baby... Same w/the budget, let her do it... He may be hiding something, and she is making it worse.

IF... This isn't staged to begin w/...

Oh... It takes two to tango is right, I agree. They have a boat and payment and can't plop it into the water on a Saturday. Like I said, don't have to run it full throttle. He's keeping her on a string. True, she is wigging out. Rotating your tires? Save that for a rainy day... It takes all of 15 minutes. Is it all about the budget? Fuel is a non-issue UNLESS their budget is really down to zero.

You aren't wrong. She should have called his bluff and said: "I'll take it out." He'd have a cow! That boat is most likely his baby... Same w/the budget, let her do it... He may be hiding something, and she is making it worse.

IF... This isn't staged to begin w/...

I'm working so I honestly couldn't concentrate that much. I'll check it out later.

From what I know about psychos, she was not faking. This was as real as it gets. When you scream "that crazy level 10 crazy scream", something is wrong. I felt the emotion right away. Or she is one hell of an actress. But I doubt it.

Ok. So I heard the 1st minute and half. Then I couldnt stand it anymore.

But honestly this is a classic example of the guy not listening to the girl. AND!!!!! Also a classic example of "shut the hell up, it's already escalated, stop making it worse you dumb mutha". Oh and I guess classic example of "damn girl, calm the hell down"

He says how can we afford it? She tells him that she tried to go over the budget with him AND HE DIDNT WANT TO DO IT. Then after she starts realizing that the lake thing is not happening, the poor girl is begging (even saying please) for some damn ciggys. Not only does he not stop to get them, he's mentally bashing her with the "what did I do" attitude. This is the time you shut the hell up, stop making it worse, and to put out the flame, just get the damn cigs.

The guy is painting himself to be an angel, but the dumb guy doesnt know sh.

Ps. Screaming and yelling is not acceptable either. They both need marriage counseling big time.

Who's the wise man now huh huh huh?

But honestly this is a classic example of the guy not listening to the girl. AND!!!!! Also a classic example of "shut the hell up, it's already escalated, stop making it worse you dumb mutha". Oh and I guess classic example of "damn girl, calm the hell down"

He says how can we afford it? She tells him that she tried to go over the budget with him AND HE DIDNT WANT TO DO IT. Then after she starts realizing that the lake thing is not happening, the poor girl is begging (even saying please) for some damn ciggys. Not only does he not stop to get them, he's mentally bashing her with the "what did I do" attitude. This is the time you shut the hell up, stop making it worse, and to put out the flame, just get the damn cigs.

Ps. Screaming and yelling is not acceptable either. They both need marriage counseling big time.

Yep. I was being sarastic earlier.

It wasn't learned... It was the sudden drop in testosterone @ an older age... :-P :-P

Just kidding...

Nah I am with a 32 year old now and I am almost 54 and last year we had a baby, I think a man's sexual prime is probably in our late 40s. But that is a different discussion altogether.

Confused...did your ex kick the windshield during sex?? If that's the case, I don't see a problem.

Not that time, no.

We were looking for "Hidden Beach" (for real, in Canada somewhere near Fort Erie? we never found it and it was her damned idea), it was our first date but we had a previous hook up. She had a boyfriend at that time though (so I was aware of the sex already).

Also luckily I worked in a collision shop so I got it wholesale.

Edited by bowery4

She's obviously in need of some help but at the same time this guy is a huge douche. HE married her, and I'm sure her behavior isn't a brand new development. For him to mock and YouTube his wife throwing a fit is sick behavior as well and isn't what I would call love.

Agreed ... The act of posting that video to the Internet was anything but an act of love.

I'm pretty sure making it worse was his intent. He knew exactly what he was doing.