For all you married guys out there

That shows the boat... A little Rinker... What is the point of having it if you don't take it out? No money for that little thing... Huh?? Gotta say she went crazy, but he baited her into it. For a tire rotation... You gotta be kidding. He's probably got another chick on the side...

I wonder who's gonna get the boat in the divorce... Both were paying on it...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the video went viral... Betcha her choice to dump the douchebag was easier even with her 11 year old whine. Guys probably are popping out of the woodwork.

Guys with lines:

"Hey baby... I will take care of you properly, get my tires rotated in 10 minutes and be on the boat! And I have a bigger boat too! Won't be worried about 60 bucks to fill up!"

There is always a taker. Especially one that can satisfy such easy needs...

Takes two to tango. Why hold the one of the few days off for leisure above her head? Using the boat like some kind of toy over her 11 year old act. The marriage seemed like it was falling apart anyway... She seemed desparate to "spend time w/her husband." He had no desire to spend it with his wife.... Bectha he was/is dogging some chick on the side. Boat and tantrum was a sideshow, smokescreen. Best thing that could have happened to her, going viral, and her husband to thank!

Since the video went viral... Betcha her choice to dump the douchebag was easier even with her 11 year old whine. Guys probably are popping out of the woodwork

That was no little fit because her husband egged her on. Yes, he's a douchebag, but that was a flat-out-full-goose-bozo-batschitt-crazy-shedevil-from-hell meltdown of epic proportions, and any man who would want her is as massive a dumbass as you could possibly dig up from the bowels of our idiocracy.

That was no little fit because her husband egged her on. Yes, he's a douchebag, but that was a flat-out-full-goose-bozo-batschitt-crazy-shedevil-from-hell meltdown of epic proportions, and any man who would want her is as massive a dumbass as you could possibly dig up from the bowels of our idiocracy.

Check this story out:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1410460

Could be worse. They are right @ that age of invincibilty. Booze and water don't mix... Good thing not to head out on the boat and maybe get blitzed. She needed cigs to calm her down, she surely would have bent a few on the water...

I think it is a marriage on the rocks. Divorce proceedings bring out the worst in people, and I suspect that the video is one of many the guy has been making in anticipation of the divorce. Get it over with and go your separate ways.

As bad it as it shows her... Watching it makes him a total douchebag... He is cold as ice. Yes, it is unbelievable how she is whining, but it sounds like she is trying to save the marriage and spend quality time with her husband... He wants no part of it and emphasizing that a 15 minute tire rotation and chump change to fuel a boat and drop anchor while they spend "quality time" together is just not worth it.

Again, she is insufferable... I still think he is cheating on her, it is obvious he is telegraphing by trying to make her look bad. She seems so deparate to heal their relationship and he is just not there.

Look through the petty tantrum... May backfire on him.

I'd try and grab the boat in a divorce proceeding if I was her... War of the Roses... In spite alone, then dump the thing for pennies... Devil...

I mean... A tire rotation on his truck over saving your marriage? He is banging somebody else...