• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once it comes out, talk about it here.

UPDATE : http://www.nfl.com/s.../2013/REG/Bills

Sept 8 - 1PM - Pats

Sept 15 - 1PM - Panthers

Sept 22 - 4:25PM - @ Jets

Sept 29 - 1PM - Ravens

Oct 3 - 8:25PM - @ Browns (Thursday Night game)

Oct 13 - 1PM - Bengals

Oct 20 - 1PM - @ Dolphins

Oct 27 - 1PM - @ Saints

Nov 3 - 1PM - Chiefs

Nov 10 - 1PM - @ Steelers

Nov 17 - 1PM - Jets

Nov 24 - bye week

Dec 1 - 4:05PM - Falcons (Toronto)

Dec 8 - 1PM - @ Bucs

Dec 15 - 1PM - @ Jags

Dec 22 - 1PM - Dolphins

Dec 29 - 1PM -@ Pats

I believe that is the latest in the season that the Bills have had their bye. Could be good to rest up and heal up some guys before the playoff run. LOL!!

Of all the weeks, its best. They have no idea our schemes, gronk might be less than 100%

It is definitely harder for them to cheat in week one. Look at their results in week one vs. how the rest of their season goes generally. In the year they cheated their way to their first Super bowl they got blown out by the Bengals who were T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E in week 1.

From 2012 the 13 teams Buffalo will play this year have an overall 96-112 record. 4 - NE, BAL, CIN, and ATL had winning records over .500. PIT was 8-8 at .500. The other 8 were less than .500. Of those teams NO and TB may be troublesome. If we can eak out 1 win against NE and somehow catch a deflated BAL 8-8 to 9-7 is possible. The rookies and Kolb , if he starts, mean a lot. Buffalo may not be far removed. We gotta BILLEIVE!!!

Wk 1 Sept 8 - 1PM - Pats Element of surprise?

Wk 2 Sept 15 - 1PM - Panthers Play Seahawks the wk before.

Wk 3 Sept 22 - 4:25PM - @ Jets 10 days rest, play Pats on TNF wk 2

Wk 4 Sept 29 - 1PM - Ravens Play Texans the wk before

Wk 5 Oct 3 - 8:25PM - @ Browns (TNF) On the road in Prime time

Wk 6 Oct 13 - 1PM - Bengals Play the Pats the wk before

Wk 7 Oct 20 - 1PM - @ Dolphins Fish rested, coming off their bye!

Wk 8 Oct 27 - 1PM - @ Saints Saints rested, coming off their bye!!

Wk 9 Nov 3 - 1PM - Chiefs Played Browns the wk before

Wk 10 Nov 10 - 1PM - @ Steelers Played Pats the wk before

Wk 11 Nov 17 - 1PM - Jets Jets rested, coming off their bye!!!

Wk 12 Nov 24 - bye week zzzzzzzz

Wk 13 Dec 1 - 4:05PM - Falcons (Toronto) 10 days rest, played Saints on TNF wk 12

Wk 14 Dec 8 - 1PM - @ Bucs Played Panthers the wk before

Wk 15 Dec 15 - 1PM - @ Jags 10 days rest, played Texans on TNF wk 14

Wk 16 Dec 22 - 1PM - Dolphins Played Pats the wk before

Wk 17 Dec 29 - 1PM -@ Pats Played Ravens the wk before on SNF

Observations -

• We play the Fish, Saints & Jets coming off their Byes.
  • We play the Jets, Falcons and Jags after they play TNF (10 days rest.)
  • Too bad we miss out again on quality opponent (Falcons) to Toronto (Seahawks last year)
  • After our Bye, we catch the Falcons who get 3 extra days rest after playing TNF
  • 37.5% of our opponents (6)will have extra rest the week before they play us.
  • I always feel like the schedule makers screw us - but it only matters if we suck!
  • If we're good, it won't matter how the schedule falls!

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

Once it comes out, talk about it here.

UPDATE : http://www.nfl.com/s.../2013/REG/Bills

Sept 8 - 1PM - Pats

Sept 15 - 1PM - Panthers

Sept 22 - 4:25PM - @ Jets

Sept 29 - 1PM - Ravens

Oct 3 - 8:25PM - @ Browns (Thursday Night game)

Oct 13 - 1PM - Bengals

Oct 20 - 1PM - @ Dolphins

Oct 27 - 1PM - @ Saints

Nov 3 - 1PM - Chiefs

Nov 10 - 1PM - @ Steelers

Nov 17 - 1PM - Jets

Nov 24 - bye week

Dec 1 - 4:05PM - Falcons (Toronto)

Dec 8 - 1PM - @ Bucs

Dec 15 - 1PM - @ Jags

Dec 22 - 1PM - Dolphins

Dec 29 - 1PM -@ Pats

This is bad....At best? 5-11.....but more likely and at worst? 2-14.

Tank for Johnny Football? Maybe. Probably we'll just go 6-10 again.

Think the team will stay down in Florida in the week between the Bucs and the Jags game?

Last year they stayed on the west coast for the week, but that was a little further and likely had something to do with the time change/jet lag. But the weather in Florida in December, and Buffalo, may convince them to stay down in the warm weather to practice. If it were up to me, I think I would have them stay.

Think the team will stay down in Florida in the week between the Bucs and the Jags game?

Last year they stayed on the west coast for the week, but that was a little further and likely had something to do with the time change/jet lag. But the weather in Florida in December, and Buffalo, may convince them to stay down in the warm weather to practice. If it were up to me, I think I would have them stay.

Agreed, except that is the holiday season, and the Community Relations dept may want some of the players in Buffalo at the charity events.

I think after repeated observations and complaints about annual bye for Pats the NFL told company which makes schedule to not make it so this year but make sure we have a large number of teams coming off byes. Take away reason for complaint but also punish complainer who pointed this out.

Agreed, except that is the holiday season, and the Community Relations dept may want some of the players in Buffalo at the charity events.

True, but two weeks after Thanksgiving they are home, and two and a half weeks before Xmas they are back, so it should give them plenty of time.

Wow straight out da box we get Brady.....I swear the NFL don't like the Bills lol

Well looking at it 3 of first 4 games at home. .so good weather.

It's not that bad. It's most def not the hardest schedule in the world. I like the Falcons coming to T.O. might go to that one.

They have some winnable games. Now show me the baby.

Not predicting shyt this year. Just gonna watch and hopefully enjoy.

Brady, well that's the Patriots. Remember what Dareus said about the Panthers and Broncos "They will pay", wonder if it still holds water?

It better , for once I would like to see the Bills play like they don't like the Pats, instead of hoping to win.

I like it. No bye week for the Pats before they play us. SUcks to have so few home games late but no one goes anyway.

PTR

Fans would go if we actually played a meaningful games in December, its been a decade!

I like how the Bills and Browns obligatory night game was stuck on the opening week of baseball's postseason.

no love for the Lake Erie Bowl.....but I like when the Bills and Browns play.

Crud- instead of playing a tough team like that outside in December to our advantage, we play them in a venue that is similar to their home- indoors and quiet.

Say what the NFL thinks of the Falcons , and Bills

I can easily see that 12/15 Jags game will be our first road win followed by a Miami win at home for our first home win. Pats lay down for the finale and we have hope and a three game win streak as we head into April 2014. April is the best time of year to be a Bills fan. Draft Johnny Football #1 in 2014!

From the tone and tenor of discussion, why bother playing at all next season. Really? Every season good teams slide back while others improve. The road schedule is difficult but not impossible. Jets, Browns, Dolphins, Tampa Bay and Jacksonville are games that can be won. New Orleans, New England and Pitts burgh will be difficult. I am seeing signs within the Bills that next season they will be a better team and more entertaining.

If we are changing the attitude, thats the best start. Beat two top QBs and you set yourself up for a great season.

We have a new coaching staff, one receiver, half an OL, and no quarterback, and yet we're talking about beating the top two quarterbacks to open up the season.

If this isn't the best part of football season, I don't know what is.

Every year when the schedule comes out, everyone turns into Jake and Elwood Blues.

It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

They just made my life very tough. I was thinking "what if they put 2 of the Florida games back-to-back". And look what they did. In December no less.

Course, they also put the games in New Orleans & Miami back-to-back. Oh man.

Florida is a 3 hour flight in the same time zone. No big deal. And much better to play in Florida in December than in September.

For the fans and for stadium attendance this couldn't be a better schedule. Should have good weather for 7/8 home games.

Atlanta outdoors would still be a smack down.

If playoffs are to be any possibility must win home Cincinnati game and pull off an upset over NE or Baltimore.

I also like that we're playing NE with our first game - it gives us the chance to surprise them, and they might not have a healthy Gronk. AND - by the last game of the year, they might be resting some guys... or just not as vested in winning. So... as far as NE goes, I don't think it could have gone better for us.

Other than that, though - this schedule is really going to test this team. That is a long stretch to go before a bye. That stretch is good for playoff teams - a late bye helps heal for the post-season. Who knows? If our defense plays good this year, and we can run the ball, I think we can be competitive and still be thinking playoffs the last month of the year. But, on the other hand, if we have trouble with the QB position, if we have injuries, it could be a long, long year.

Either way, it is as fair as any other teams, I'd say.

The last time we got the Pats to start the the season, Leodis fumbled the game away. I swear, we almost had that one.

Anyone else remember the thrashing we gave the Pats on opening day back in 2003? 31-0 Buffalo. Maybe opening against the Pats isn't all that bad after all.