Correct me if I am wrong, but the Bills need to take a RB pretty high.

PIZ

Can Spiller carry the load for the season? Unlikely.

Can Fred Jackson stay healthy? Is he back 100%?

I would like to see Lattimore picked in the 4th or 5th round if available.

With a questionable passing game, I would think the run is going to be relied on pretty heavily. Can they really go into the season with Choice as the lead backup?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills absolutely do not need to draft a running back this year. It is the least of their worries. The C.J./Fred duo is one of the best in the league and they have already re-signed Choice.

With a questionable passing game, I would think the run is going to be relied on pretty heavily. Can they really go into the season with Choice as the lead backup?

I hear what you're saying but I just don't think worrying about the RB position is worth attempting to fill absolute needs. I wouldn't be opposed to signing an undrafted free agent or something like that, but we cannot afford to worry about things that aren't concerns at this point in the 4th round.

OK. Maybe not 'high', but I am not comfortable with only CJ and Fred at RB. Choice is nowhere near their level. They will be running the ball more this season. Just worries me quite a bit.

Also, I said "pretty high".

Edited by PIZ

i would think somebody would have to seriously fall into their lap to use a highish pick at rb

but they probably do need to see if they can get lucky with a udfa or two. freddie is going to hit the wall harder than amanda bynes is crazy and we all know choice is solid but limited. it would be nice if they had somebody to groom, but its not high enough a priority to burn a decent pick on

If Lattimore is there in the 4th there'd have to be a very compelling reason to pass. The Bills are in the unique situation of having a top player at a key position who is likely to be very good for another year & not much after. So if you're building a team to win for the next 2-5+ years you've got to look to his replacement. And if you can get a 1st rd talent in the 4 th with the luxury of bringing him back slowly, that's an opportunity you have to consider.

Edited by Rob's House

Don't post anymore. You're at 4000 even. We do not even want to think about a running back during the draft, and definitely not Lattimore.

OK. Maybe not 'high', but I am not comfortable with only CJ and Fred at RB.

Also, I said "pretty high".

4/20 is two weeks from tomorrow.

:nana:

they probably do need to see if they can get lucky with a udfa or two. freddie is going to hit the wall harder than amanda bynes is crazy and we all know choice is solid but limited. it would be nice if they had somebody to groom, but its not high enough a priority to burn a decent pick on

Agreed. The Bills are thinner at RB than most people think they are. But they only have 6 draft picks this year so hopefully they find an undrafted free agent who gives them more than Choice does.

I would like to see them address the position later in the draft or with the best UDFA they can get. They should do this every offseason so they never find themselves back at the well for a RB in the first round. Those have proven to be franchise momentum killing moments.

Don't post anymore. You're at 4000 even. We do not even want to think about a running back during the draft, and definitely not Lattimore.

..........thank you for reminding why I stopped posting. I forgot this wasn't a place to talk Buffalo Bills football. I guess I'll head to buffalobills.com. Thanks.

I honestly like the idea of it but we have way too many other needs. They'll get an UDFA rb this year and hell be given a shot in camp. Hey, these young end usually have a good game or two in them so well prolly get one there. That's the reality of it.

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust