Correct me if I am wrong, but the Bills need to take a RB pretty high.

PIZ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we've decided that you can use your remaining allotment of 151 posts.

Use them wisely.

until you give me discounts on parking this year. Oh, and I'm bringing more sausage this season and you better not B word out and give it to one of your workers instead of eating it yourself. Edited by mrags

until you give me discounts on parking this year. Oh, and I'm bringing more sausage this season and you better not B word out and give it to one of your workers instead of eating it yourself.

Are you already back on this suasage thing again? And now in exchange for discounted parking?

Are you already back on this suasage thing again? And now in exchange for discounted parking?

and we haven't even hit the draft yet. It's gonna be a LONG summer.

if he throws in bacon wraps i think you should give him the parking

bacon wrapped BBQ shrimp will be on the menu this year.

Choice may be a journeyman, but he is competant, and I don't worry when he goes into the game. He is a pro. So, we have three already, and, barring injurt, we are set. Still, there are a lot of backs out there, would not hurt to look at a FA or two.

Ummmmm.....no. Spiller, F-Jax, and Choice can carry the load. They likely will bring in some UDFA's as "camp bodies," but I highly doubt they will draft one.

UDFA idea:

Zach Line SMU 6'0" 230: 1500 yd and 10 tds in'11 in June Jones' run and shoot--Jones' most ever. Spread offense experience, Good RB bad team. FB/H-back potential. 1 of only 4 running backs in this draft who ran > 1,000 yds 3 seasons.

UDFA idea:

Zach Line SMU 6'0" 230: 1500 yd and 10 tds in'11 in June Jones' run and shoot--Jones' most ever. Spread offense experience, Good RB bad team. FB/H-back potential. 1 of only 4 running backs in this draft who ran > 1,000 yds 3 seasons.

take it in a heartbeat.

I like the idea of a UDFA. Unless they are truly special talents worthy of a top-15 pick, most draft pick RBs are a crapshoot. There are fourth rounders out there that are as good as 1st rounders that are as good as UDFAs. Target a UDFA since there are already well-regarded RBs here.