• WR
    • TE
    • O-Line
    • D-Line
    • Pass Rusher
    • Linebacker
    • Safety
    • Corner Back

I prefer to get a stud QB rather than a stud LB. I don't think the prospects available when we pick will have a good chance to become great. Hence my vote for LB. If it were a great QB draft, then my vote would be QB. Both are needed. QB is much more important in turning this team around.

I prefer to get a stud QB rather than a stud LB. I don't think the prospects available when we pick will have a good chance to become great. Hence my vote for LB. If it were a great QB draft, then my vote would be QB. Both are needed. QB is much more important in turning this team around.

I agree, but I don't think that guy is in this draft, so why not grab the impact LB?

We can get our QB after the coming 3-13 season.

I used to believe that you can win in the NFL with a solid team and a mediocre QB. I no longer believe that. I think that the QB is the most important position and Fitzpatrick cannot be the starter. Until the Bills find the guy that can, everything else is pointless.

exactly!

Isn't our owner on record as saying we need a TE that doesn't get injured?

Sure, but biggest need?

If we could draft a TE and he would magically play like Gronkowski from the get-go, I'd say sure, because that would add a dimension in the passing game we do not have. But I think that Gronk's rise has as much to do with his QB as it does with him (and we do not have a a QB).

Sure, but biggest need?

If we could draft a TE and he would magically play like Gronkowski from the get-go, I'd say sure, because that would add a dimension in the passing game we do not have. But I think that Gronk's rise has as much to do with his QB as it does with him (and we do not have a a QB).

The Interweb tubes really do need a sarcasm font.

Yeah its a tough draft there seems to be a lot of QB's in 2-5 Barkley, Nassib, Bray, Dysert, Manuel etc. but not a lot in the 1st.

But it lloks to be very defensive heavy in the 1st

I think it's going to be a very interesting draft with regards to the players taken. Everyone's talking about all the defensive talent, but with all the offensive coaches hired this offseason I wouldn't be surprised if the offensive players are overdrafted in the first round. It seems most of the front offices are looking to improve their offenses instead of their defenses. It may leave a decent lb for us in the second round, but maybe not a wr or qb.

I had to say CB. Gilmore is the only real starter; McGee should retire, Williams can't play, McKelvin is unrestricted, and that leaves unproven Ron Brooks and Justin Rogers. Having said that imagine if we were able to draft Kuechly last year. Gilmore was a good pick I think though.

1. DB

2. LB

3. QB

Edited by DanInSouthBuffalo