9ers @ Falcons Game thread

Would Harbaugh have the gonads to make a switch to Alex Smith if Kaepernick doesn't perform well this half???

Prob not.

I dunno if that's a question of gonads. Changing your qb at halftime of a conference championship is rarely the "right" thing to do. I don't like CK near as much as most of the board but you can't go back and forth at the first sign of trouble.

@nfl

Wow. RT @Gil_Brandt: Julio Jones is best WR in @nfl. Better than Megatron. Better hands, stronger, same speed. #SFvsATL

Pretty Bold statement I'd say.

These guys are experts on what happened 5 minutes ago. But...Julio has come up big in this playoff run by the birds. I like the kid. Ryan is showing me something as well. Atlanta's sell job is starting to take hold with me. I accused them of being a fraud all season long. Crow.

jb

These guys are experts on what happened 5 minutes ago. But...Julio has come up big in this playoff run by the birds. I like the kid. Ryan is showing me something as well. Atlanta's sell job is starting to take hold with me. I accused them of being a fraud all season long. Crow.

jb

I didn't believe in them either. Too many really close calls against mediocre opposition throughout the year. I'm preparing to eat some crow, but I'm going to wait to see how this game plays out before I bite down on it.

Ga

I didn't believe in them either. Too many really close calls against mediocre opposition throughout the year. I'm preparing to eat some crow, but I'm going to wait to see how this game plays out before I bite down on it.

Game on baby...Falcons will have to earn this trip to the Super Bowl.

Smart.

Damn entertaining game so far.

jb

Remember all the people saying it would be a disastrous trade? And announced it confirmed after atl didnt win a super bowl in his rookie year. Where are they now?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Haven't been able to tune in yet.

I am curious--how has lil Donte played? I tend to really rip the lil, lovable tyke.

Donte is on the wrong end of a 55 gallon drum ass-whippin. He's gettin schooled. BUT....turnovers may well be the deciding factor here.

Just a great game. If you dont like this game, you can't refer to yourself as a fan of American Football. This is GREAT.

jb

Have to wonder what the bad back to back turn overs will do to Ryan's confidence.

The first one wasn't on him; White fell down in the middle of his delivery.

The second one was the first mistake I've seen him make today. The way he's been wheelin and dealin, I wouldn't worry too much about his confidence.

Haven't been able to tune in yet.

I am curious--how has lil Donte played? I tend to really rip the lil, lovable tyke.

No glaring individual errors but Matt Ryan is just savaging the SF secondary.

He was about 1 step from a pick and go and also dropped a nice shot on JJones but most of his game has been in support of other people's zones