9ers @ Falcons Game thread

Within the five yard area it's not a penalty.

True...you can make contact within 5 yards, but you cant (practically) tackle an intended receiver while the ball is en route. S'all good bro.

Don't like the outcome, but by golly that was one helluva football game right there.

jb

Great game.... I think Ryan had Gonzalez in the end zone on that last play. There is a shot of Gonzalez on the sideline saying he was wide open. HOw about them announcers missing the Ryan shoulder injury. The cameras and replay guys only showed him holding his left shoulder four times.

Joe Buck is awful.

Can't stand Jim Harbaugh but what a gutsy call to switch QB's. Wonder if he woudl have done it had Smith not gotten hurt. Mega balls.

True...you can make contact within 5 yards, but you cant (practically) tackle an intended receiver while the ball is en route. S'all good bro.

Don't like the outcome, but by golly that was one helluva football game right there.

jb

Atlanta receivers are the last to ever get to complain about that. They mug everyone.

Haven't watched enough of Atlanta football so I can't comment on that.. I'll take your word for it though. Thanks.

jb

Roddy white is the best (worst?) in the league with getting away with push offs. He's passing that skill on to Julio.