BILLS @ PATS 11/11/2012 Game Thread

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The thing that sucks now is that even if we score every possession it will still require our defense tonstop them once. Have to root for a ST TD

I don't get it, we have 2 great RB, a QB who seems to always start out at 75+% and we are always down. I get that Fritz sucks when it's on the line but really 17-10 down with 8/9 = 95 and 11 rushes for 75 yards between the two backs.

The thing that sucks now is that even if we score every possession it will still require our defense tonstop them once. Have to root for a ST TD

Between the Pats and the refs, it is going to be a tall order.

Knowing that if we can get the occasional stop that we CAN play with these guys, is just enough to keep me inside watching this on a near 70 degree day here in NW PA.

Knowing that we can't get those stops and that I'm wasting the last warm day for 5 months makes me want to see Wannstedt fired at halftime.

Chip Kelly is a scum bag. Anyone who runs up the score on teams has no class. I don't want him. he's a bum!

You're either being sarcastic or you have not watched many Ducks' games this year. I would guess that Kelly plays his backups more than any other D-1 coach.

So, on a 3 way switch, is the red wire ground and the white is hot or is back hot....ohhhhh, sorry, thought this was the DoItYourself message board. Hope the game is going well guys. I'm reading your comments. Can't get live radio feed here and vowing not to go to the tavern to watch today. Just doin some wiring. ESPN says Freddie had nice run...woo hooo