[closed]Coach in 2013

It should be Marty Schottenheimer but prob won't be

I like the way the Seahawks play defense and wouldn't mind giving their DC a shot if they go first time head coach route which I don't normally like but he might be someone that would actually want the job

Sean Payton. Oh wait he won't come here.

John gruden. Oh wait he won't come here.

Bill cowher. Oh wait he won't come here.

Chip Kelly. Oh wait he won't come here.

Vic fanzio. Oh wait he won't come here

We get the picture. We'll get some retread HC with a horrible win% or a coordinator that isn't being looked at by anyone else. Oh how I wish this wont be the case, but I have a feeling it will.

Sean Payton. Oh wait he won't come here.

John gruden. Oh wait he won't come here.

Bill cowher. Oh wait he won't come here.

Chip Kelly. Oh wait he won't come here.

Vic fanzio. Oh wait he won't come here

We get the picture. We'll get some retread HC with a horrible win% or a coordinator that isn't being looked at by anyone else. Oh how I wish this wont be the case, but I have a feeling it will.

There won't even be a change unless the Bills finish 5-11 or worse. Even then They will concede fitz isn't cutting it and win a get out of jail free card. Wannacrap will be the sacrificial coach to appease the critics.

Before the Bills hire a new head coach they will need a new GM and possibly finally a new president if Wilson is sincere about winning.

So if Ralph Wilson is willing to spend 100 million on a DE then perhaps he is willing to spend to bring back Bill Polian. Or perhaps even hire Wade Phillips back as HC.

Personally, I'd like to see the man get hired that Buddy Nix initially wanted to hire but that Wilson said he didn't feel comfortable with, Marty S.

Assuming Ralph is still with us, a retread is likely. Herm Edwards, Marty Morningwhig and Dave Campo fit the MO. If we have to go with experience, I would love to see a second chance type guy that is younger like a Jack Del Rio or Steve Spagnola.