Speculation: Tim Tebow could be traded, Bills mentioned

Just Jack

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take him over Fitz. Sure he may end up sucking even worse than fitz, but we already know fitz sucks, so may as we'll try something new. If he's worse than fitz, we'll get a better pick and hopefully a better QB.

What benefit does it give the jets to trade him? They wont get much for him and its not like they are cash strapped. Plus Rex has been staring at Tebows feet for months and really wants to be the one to pull those socks off first

Aren't they very cash strapped?

Or atleast cap.

Edited by NoSaint

Can't believe a moderator posted this (sorry). But the quote was....

Unfortunately for Tebow, the two teams who would get the most out of his skill-set are in the AFC East and are unlikely to swing trades to the Jets. The Buffalo Bills are at the top of the list as head coach Chan Gailey unleashed Kordell Stewart during his two seasons.....

So basically the writer of the "story" wanted to get their name in the paper/interweb by writing a-Nother Tebow story.

The one mention of the Bills was that the trade was UN-likely and total conjecture. Love the reporting. Que the "At least he's better than Our QB" in 5-4-3-2-1.......

I'd take him over Fitz. Sure he may end up sucking even worse than fitz, but we already know fitz sucks, so may as we'll try something new. If he's worse than fitz, we'll get a better pick and hopefully a better QB.

Oh wait, too late. I thought we (TBD) all were a little smarter than this %@!#Y!!!

The only way this would ever happen is if Ralph wakes up and decides it's a Gr8 PR move. (ala Terrell Owens).

:wallbash:

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

^^^ This. I believe you are the smartest man in the Room.

You should run for Prez. Seriously. Good times!

Go Bills.

Edited by Cville Bills