We lost another Bills fan

Guffalo

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

Edited by Guffalo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Bills covers

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Those old program covers he did are really great!

Sample Bills covers

Love the covers and the "Buffalo Bill" character! The Patriots / Bills one is classic.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm sure he will be missed by many.

Sample Bills covers

I wish we were all immortal and that your Dad could have enjoyed this year's version of his beloved Buffalo Bills. Perhaps he still can. I don't know.

Your Dad is immortal in one sense… besides his children, his works will live forever… and not everyone leaves behind an everlasting legacy as fine as that.

May your pain turn to peace. Deepest condolences, Guff.