We lost another Bills fan

Guffalo

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

So sorry for your loss. May God be your consolation and may your dad rest in peace.

What wonderful artwork! I'm sure you are proud.

Take care during this difficult time.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry about your father ... What a gifted artist. Those covers are such a treasure. I wish they would have brought back that character and those covers as part of the nostalgia wave of the past few years. Your father will be missed, but his contributions are surely appreciated.

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

I am so sorry, Guff. I have been there and it really sucks. I will treasure my Buffalo Bill t-shirt with that logo and my fathers's old Boosters coat.

...and so it goes

I will say a prayer for you and yours.

Tom

Sample Bills covers

Very sorry for your loss Guffalo, thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Thanks for sharing this great artwork with us, much appreciated

• 2 months later...