We lost another Bills fan

Guffalo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was born a Bills fan, and am now 33. As I watch my parents, particularly my father, age, I frequently think about the day I won't attend or watch a game without him. I dread that day. I'm very sorry for your loss, and I hope you're able to think of your dad fondly today.

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

Hey Guff, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you all.

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

I'm sorry my friend, losing ones Dad is always tough, hang in there.

Sorry for your loss, nothing really can be said in these situations, so lets just think of your dad looking down on the game, drawing a bad ass picture of Buffalo Bill roping a Jet, bringing it down with Rex face as the pilot LOL or maybe Rex tightly holding on to a giant foot while Buffalo Bill ropes the foot and drags him around. I bet your dad was pretty cool. RIP