[closed]Watching Fitz's ball on the videos at BB.com

Booger

throws a spiral? Take a look at all of those Mini Camp videos as they talk up either the receiver or d-back...but notice that every single ball he throws comes out very poorly....is that concerning?

The "fitzs throws" thread wasn't a descriptive enough title?

They didn't change anything with how the ball comes out of his hand, supposidly, but rather lower body skills, which I don"t think would affect spiral, at least not a ton... we will most likely continue to not see the world's tightest spirals, but instead just better accuracy.

huh?

They didn't change anything with how the ball comes out of his hand, supposidly, but rather lower body skills, which I don"t think would affect spiral, at least not a ton... we will most likely continue to not see the world's tightest spirals, but instead just better accuracy.

Have you ever thrown a football?

If you think the ball comes funny out of Fitzs' hands, wait until you get a long looksey at Vince Young.

I've watched a lot of Vince Young. I'm not a fan by any means, but he throws a nice ball when he wants to. -AND the darn thing travels a frickin' mile.

throws a spiral? Take a look at all of those Mini Camp videos as they talk up either the receiver or d-back...but notice that every single ball he throws comes out very poorly....is that concerning?

I think for the most part his passes look pretty good, he still had a few wobblers out there but even those were caught, so it looks like he's gotten better under Lee. Now its weather or not those ints come down if we can make some big improvements in the win column.

I am concerned all the second string depth will strain their vocal chords making quacking sounds so often...

Seriously though don't be concerned. Either Fitz will have his best season this year or he won't and the bills need to think about another solution at qb.

I could be mistaken, I think there was something about trying to change the release point (arm fully extended) and the trajectory of the ball to throw over a 7 1/2 foot wall

If you go back and look at the initial clips of OTAs, Fitz was actually throwing a very nice spiral. So I think there might be something to the notion that he's focusing on some changes that have changed that, and hopefully the spiral will return as he integrates them.

If you think the ball comes funny out of Fitzs' hands, wait until you get a long looksey at Vince Young.

This, pretty much.

If Fitz don't make it young will be there. But Fitz is not on a leash. They will let him do his thing all season and make a change next off season if he does poorly. I think he should be fine. He is not a game changer. He is a game manager.

If Fitz don't make it young will be there. But Fitz is not on a leash. They will let him do his thing all season and make a change next off season if he does poorly. I think he should be fine. He is not a game changer. He is a game manager.

I dont buy the notion that Fitz is a game manager. Freddy was our best offensive player last year but when Fitz was on (ala NE) our offense was unstoppable

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.