Requesting Prayers for our little girl

https://personal.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=marketing_us/fundraise

Cotton--One option is if you have a pay pal account you can accept donations. The link above shows how. Paypal keeps about 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction. That's the fee. Its likely safer than sending you checks, etc.

Prayers to you, your wife and family. Prayers for that little girl.

A big thanks to Joe, Sage, Mead, and everyone for suggesting this. My wife and mother inlaw set this up today through PayPal's "fundrazr" system:

http://fnd.us/c/1JqIb

Please feel free to read more about our story that they posted on that site. Again, I can't overstate just how much our family has been blown away with your support, this community truly is an amazing group of people.

We already have a laundry list of doctor's appointments lined up this week, but I will do my best to post continuous updates as I'm able. Also, for those who have sent PM's with terrific advice and support, I am working to respond to everyone there as well and it has been much appreciated!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big thanks to Joe, Sage, Mead, and everyone for suggesting this. My wife and mother inlaw set this up today through PayPal's "fundrazr" system:

http://fnd.us/c/1JqIb

Please feel free to read more about our story that they posted on that site. Again, I can't overstate just how much our family has been blown away with your support, this community truly is an amazing group of people.

We already have a laundry list of doctor's appointments lined up this week, but I will do my best to post continuous updates as I'm able. Also, for those who have sent PM's with terrific advice and support, I am working to respond to everyone there as well and it has been much appreciated!

Good man. On top of the donation, I've spammed my facebook friends :) . Hopefully a couple of them feel like opening their wallets.

Okay--lets get this rolling. I am putting up my pair of tickets to the Bills/NE game on 9/30/12 -- on auction -- with proceeds to Ye Old's daughter's fund. Auction closes next Saturday at Noon ET. Post to this thread to bid. As soon as my season tickets come I will send the Pats game tickets to the winner with all postage paid.

My location is Section 331 Row 7 Seats 9 & 10

Edited by JoeF

Good man. On top of the donation, I've spammed my facebook friends :) . Hopefully a couple of them feel like opening their wallets.

Never thought I'd use one of those stupid "Connect to Facebook" things in my life. Guess I was wrong.

And Joe, that's a damn good idea :thumbsup:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your support and generosity. YE OLE has said it before and will say it again, you are truly an amazing family here at TBD.

We had another appointment today at the University of Michigan and our baby girl's condition has not changed significantly over the 11 days since her last battery of tests, which is a good thing at this point. Her heart is still taxed, however, and dealing with this issue is the key to getting her to term over the next few weeks. Dr. Berenstein in New York wants to put my wife on an IV of digoxin to help ease the burden on our baby's heart and has had a history of success with this treatment. Unfortunately the team at U of M does not see this as the way to go, still today, so we have set an appt. with Dr. Berenstein in NYC for Tuesday of next week and will be flying out that morning. This is much earlier than we had hoped to make the trip, but we know if our girl is going to make it she needs the best care available, and his team is the best in the world for this rare disorder. It will be an anxious week waiting until then, but we have many plans to make and are trying to figure out the logistics of it all so that should keep us busy. If anyone has advice on flying with children that will help as well... as the Mrs. would never go anywhere without YE YOUNG... and he just turned 2. I'm sure he'll be amazed by the airport and big city, so perhaps that will be one nice distraction from all of this.

Thanks again, our family has truly been blessed to have such a strong group of family and friends supporting us.

God Bless, and GO BILLS!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your support and generosity. YE OLE has said it before and will say it again, you are truly an amazing family here at TBD.

We had another appointment today at the University of Michigan and our baby girl's condition has not changed significantly over the 11 days since her last battery of tests, which is a good thing at this point. Her heart is still taxed, however, and dealing with this issue is the key to getting her to term over the next few weeks. Dr. Berenstein in New York wants to put my wife on an IV of digoxin to help ease the burden on our baby's heart and has had a history of success with this treatment. Unfortunately the team at U of M does not see this as the way to go, still today, so we have set an appt. with Dr. Berenstein in NYC for Tuesday of next week and will be flying out that morning. This is much earlier than we had hoped to make the trip, but we know if our girl is going to make it she needs the best care available, and his team is the best in the world for this rare disorder. It will be an anxious week waiting until then, but we have many plans to make and are trying to figure out the logistics of it all so that should keep us busy. If anyone has advice on flying with children that will help as well... as the Mrs. would never go anywhere without YE YOUNG... and he just turned 2. I'm sure he'll be amazed by the airport and big city, so perhaps that will be one nice distraction from all of this.

Thanks again, our family has truly been blessed to have such a strong group of family and friends supporting us.

God Bless, and GO BILLS!

Cotton....you have my families prayers (and my donation wish it could be more)