DE Tim Fugger

SDS

This name is made for one of those Mike Myers movies. Wow, look at that Fugger Go!. Holy Fugger!. That Fugger is at the 30- the 20- the 10. what a Fugger!

You just can't stop a Fugger! That Fugger bullrushes like no one else.

I want him to make the team just to say, Holy Crap did you see how the Tank, and the Fugger killed that guy. I wouldn't want to be Fugged. He He.

LOL...

One of my favorites today was when NFL Network was listing the last ten picks by first initial and last name. There was some guy the Bengals drafted where it said "I.Pead"

The last 12 years the Bills roster and front office has been populated by several of Tim's relatives. Most of them have had the first names Stupid, Dumb, No-talent....

Edited by JoeF

The last 12 years the Bills roster and front office has been populated by several of Tim's relatives. Most of them have had the first names Stupid, Dumb, No-talent....

Yeah, but Tim is a player that guys like Madden absolutely love. He's a real mudder.

Actually it is pronounced Few-gher. Kid can play too. (Vanderbilt is my employer)

Yeah. Sure...

Igor: Dr. Frankenstein...

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: "Fronkensteen."

Igor: You're putting me on.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No, it's pronounced "Fronkensteen."

Igor: Do you also say "Froaderick"?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No... "Frederick."

Igor: Well, why isn't it "Froaderick Fronkensteen"?

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: It isn't; it's "Frederick Fronkensteen."

Igor: I see.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: You must be Igor. [He pronounces it ee-gor]

Igor: No, it's pronounced "eye-gor."

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: But they told me it was "ee-gor."

Igor: Well, they were wrong then, weren't they?

Russ Brandon: How do you pronounce your name… we're gonna pick you in the second round.

Andy Levitre: It's Levee-tree, Mr Brandon.

Russ: Levee-tree, not Levee-tra?

Andy: Yes, Levee-tree.

Russ: You realize we just drafted Eric Wood? Would you consider changing the pronunciation of your name? We kinda wanna do this rooster-Blockers promotion. All we need is your consent and we can kick off the marketing campaign tomorrow. This is the centerpiece for our marketing department which is, as everyone knows, the "engine" of any NFL team.

Andy: No sir, my name's Levee-tree.

Russ (looking disappointed): Gotcha. Levee-tree.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

As a marketing guy, I'm sure Brandon's still heartbroken about Wang blowing his shot...

And clearly that was the last straw as far as Brandon having a voice in the war room.

Notice the Bills have no interest in Levy Adcock?

Russ has been pretty marginalized by this regime.