I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!

R. Rich

Only 152 days 'til the home opener!!!! Hey, just like last year!

Super Mario on board to rush the passer, maybe a really good LT, LB, or WR added in the first round and (hopefully) some depth added @ linebacker throughout the rest of the draft. And just two days before my anniversary!! I really can't wait!!

1334704146[/url]' post='2439134']

Only 152 days 'til the home opener!!!! Hey, just like last year!

Super Mario on board to rush the passer, maybe a really good LT, LB, or WR added in the first round and (hopefully) some depth added @ linebacker throughout the rest of the draft. And just two days before my anniversary!! I really can't wait!!

Love seeing the 1st of these posts every year! We're over the off-season hump!

Love this post every year.....looking forward to the opener, haven't missed one since '83 and I've been out living in Florida since after the '95 season.

Can't Wait till the opener

Isn't this the 4th straight year?

No.

Since the 2001 season...

Home opener happened on

Week 1 (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010)

Week 2 (2009, 2011)

Week 3 (2006)

So the Bills have actually been lucky this past decade that most of their week 1 games have been at home.

No.

Since the 2001 season...

Home opener happened on

Week 1 (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010)

Week 2 (2009, 2011)

Week 3 (2006)

So the Bills have actually been lucky this past decade that most of their week 1 games have been at home.

What's pathetic is, I was at the home opener in 2010 and completely forgot. That loss against the Dolphins was the most painful, boring game I've ever been to

What is the whole TBD cookout thing???

Is there burgers/beef???

We've done ribs the past two or three years, along with other stuff. If you are coming up, and can bring some of that beef you brag about, we'd appreciate it.

I wanted to go to Indy but it's too late in the season. If we have a good record I just might go. As of now it's looking like I'm going to Bills at Jets, Chiefs at Bills and normally I don't like going to games in November but I plan on going to Dolphins at Bills (just to be able to say I've been to the 1st Bills Thursday Night Game at the Ralph).

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What's pathetic is, I was at the home opener in 2010 and completely forgot. That loss against the Dolphins was the most painful, boring game I've ever been to

At the conclusion of that game a guy in our section took off his Trent Edwards #5 jersey, tore it in half, and threw it toward the field in a rage. That is my fondest memory of that game.

we got 28 going as of now..Southwest Flights from BWI for morning flights on Saturday just bumped $40 bucks yesterday...i got yesterday morning for $60, my sister piad $100 at 9 least night..just a heads up for DC/Balt. folks

At the conclusion of that game a guy in our section took off his Trent Edwards #5 jersey, tore it in half, and threw it toward the field in a rage. That is my fondest memory of that game.

Hahaha - I don't remember that game either - I wish I had seen this though!

• 1 month later...

20 years a Bills fan this season. My first Home Opener!

Save me a space at Hammers for the TBD Tailgate. Sign me up for the T-Shirt.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That's a pretty cool avatar you have there, Nick! The Union Jack morphing into a Buffalo!!