Nike uniform unveiling discussion

Wayne Cubed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be cool, just say NO though to blue with blue, too tacky.

Actually, I thought that was the only decent combo of the previous atrocities.

Anyway, I thought Steve Johnson confirmed that they were going with blue pants for the road jerseys this year...that would be cool!

• 3 weeks later...

I swear to God, who comes up with this crap? Just once, I wish someone would design a plain white shirt with blue ringer and put a simple logo in the center. I could design 10 different shirts that would fly off the shelves. How about one with stripes around the shoulders. This stuff is pure garbage...

I don't care one way or the other which brand does the jerseys and appareal, but what is so "crappy" about the Reebok stuff?

I know that PFT reported that Seattle is the only team this year that Nike is completely changing their look but after digging around the intranet, it appears other teams are doing minor changes too. New alternate 3rd unis for Pitt, Den, Carolina, St.L, Mia, SF & TB are the only ones I know of right now. Are we getting a 3rd? I know we got blue pants this year but I hope Nike doesn't fudge us over w/something stupid. Anyone have any inside scoop?