Is anyone else avoiding certain threads

Beerball

'Show me the baby' time hasn't even started yet and I see people bringing bad karma down on the Bills.

Threads that I am avoiding:

Predict which games the Bills will play in PRIME TIME!

Buddy Nix GM of the Year?

Buffalo: The city players want come to

My Prediction (Guess) of Sack Totals This Season

Please don't anyone say Dream Team (because I know that somewhere in that thread someone did)

I'm not saying that you should avoid those threads, but, if something happens to upset the apple cart it's on your shoulders, not mine.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha. I'm right there with you!

--------------

Predict which games the Bills will play in PRIME TIME! <check>

Buddy Nix GM of the Year? <check>

Buffalo: The city players want come to <check>

My Prediction (Guess) of Sack Totals This Season <check>

Please don't anyone say Dream Team <check>

'Show me the baby' time hasn't even started yet and I see people bringing bad karma down on the Bills.

Please don't anyone say Dream Team (because I know that somewhere in that thread someone did)

I'm not saying that you should avoid those threads, but, if something happens to upset the apple cart it's on your shoulders, not mine.

The only reason I even started the thread about D---m T--m is because of all the posts I was seeing about how dominating our defense will be (without even having a Preseason game yet). I'm in full agreement with you. Grind it up and close it if you want...cool.

Really? Being optimistic about our team and city is a bad thing? Should we say we suck, Mario sucks and Nix is a moron be better. :doh:

I used to be superstitious about things like this, but somewhere along the way it finally kicked in that none of it matters. If a Bills fan can't be ridiculously optimistic right now, there's something wrong with this world.

I used to be superstitious about things like this, but somewhere along the way it finally kicked in that none of it matters. If a Bills fan can't be ridiculously optimistic right now, there's something wrong with this world.

If the Bills ever win the SuperBowl, it will take a solid 10 years until I'm comfortable thinking they really won it and the commish isn't going to find something in the rule book as a reason to strip the title from us. Pessimism runs deep.