TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

Charles Barkley is "Tebowed out".

"It's clearly a media-drive story," Barkley said. "They just want you to argue about Tim Tebow. Dude, let the kid play. If he can play, good. If he can't play it will show. But to have this argument every single day after five or six games is just ridiculous.

"Tim Tebow is a good player. I wish him luck, but if I don't ever hear the words Brett Favre or Tim Tebow again it won't be enough."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7335841/stop-tim-tebow-madness

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles Barkley is "Tebowed out".

"It's clearly a media-drive story," Barkley said. "They just want you to argue about Tim Tebow. Dude, let the kid play. If he can play, good. If he can't play it will show. But to have this argument every single day after five or six games is just ridiculous.

"Tim Tebow is a good player. I wish him luck, but if I don't ever hear the words Brett Favre or Tim Tebow again it won't be enough."

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7335841/stop-tim-tebow-madness

As a Tebow fan, I agree. Just let it play out.

I keep ESPN on the tv in my home office for background noise, and every time my GF walks in she says "Are they STILL talking about Tebow?", and sure enough they are. Eeeeee-nuff already.

He's four inches taller and about 40 lbs heavier than Spiller.

He's rushed for 682 yards, 9 TDs, Fumbled 6 times with one lost.

CJ's rushed for 254 yards, 1 TD (last year), 6 fumbles and 3 lost.

Hmmm.

One inspires his teammates to believe in what they can achieve, the other inspires thoughts of missed opportunity.

Show us the baby, CJ. It's show time.

You have to be careful about who you say stuff like that to. If CJ turns out to be another Travis Henry, he'll take you literally! :P

Edited by Edwards' Arm

Absolutely incredible.

I'm out of answers on Tebow -- it just keeps happening no matter how improbable or how much it depends on someone else. But I do love that he really was 3:16 in the first 3 quarters.

I've always liked Marion Barber so feel bad for his huge mistake (if he's playing the Bills, the odds he's runs out of bounds in that spot are about 0.000000000000000000001%) and his fumble (did that remind anyone else of Ernest Byner?). He was gone on that play.

Also, I'm not sure I've ever seen a better kick than Praters' 59 yarder to tie it. I knew that was good before it was half way to the goal post. Ditto on the OT winner. That guy is great.

Absolutely incredible.

I'm out of answers on Tebow -- it just keeps happening no matter how improbable or how much it depends on someone else. But I do love that he really was 3:16 in the first 3 quarters.

I've always liked Marion Barber so feel bad for his huge mistake (if he's playing the Bills, the odds he's runs out of bounds in that spot are about 0.000000000000000000001%) and his fumble (did that remind anyone else of Ernest Byner?). He was gone on that play.

Also, I'm not sure I've ever seen a better kick than Praters' 59 yarder to tie it. I knew that was good before it was half way to the goal post. Ditto on the OT winner. That guy is great.

i knew it was good b4 he even kicked it, because i knew tebow would will it thru the posts

As a Tebow fan, I agree. Just let it play out.

I keep ESPN on the tv in my home office for background noise, and every time my GF walks in she says "Are they STILL talking about Tebow?", and sure enough they are. Eeeeee-nuff already.

I agree. He's a good player who prays during games. There are lots of similar players. ESPN is trying to manufacture a story/debate to drive up ratings. He also has a good defense, and a great kicker. If Tebow were on the Bills there would be no Tebow stories becuase our defense is so bad. He's a good player who fits in very well with the team he is on, and can inspire those around them to elevate their game. Too bad there is not another all sports channel besides ESPN because once they "make" a story bigger than it is, they don't let it go.

Edited by RyanC882

I agree. He's a good player who prays during games. There are lots of similar players. ESPN is trying to manufacture a story/debate to drive up ratings. He also has a good defense, and a great kicker. If Tebow were on the Bills there would be no Tebow stories becuase our defense is so bad. He's a good player who fits in very well with the team he is on, and can inspire those around them to elevate their game. Too bad there is not another all sports channel besides ESPN because once they "make" a story bigger than it is, they don't let it go.

ESPN is very good at manufacturing stories and such - just ask Bruce Feldman and...

Mike Leach

I just added Tebow to my Nativity Scene.

nice !!

for me, Tebow and the Broncos are the 2nd best story of the year in the NFL, i really enjoy watching and cheering him on.

the best story is Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, hoping they go 19-0 and put an end to that champagne popping undefeated Dolphins team.

nice !!

for me, Tebow and the Broncos are the 2nd best story of the year in the NFL, i really enjoy watching and cheering him on.

the best story is Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, hoping they go 19-0 and put an end to that champagne popping undefeated Dolphins team.

18-0 packers vs the Broncos in the SB. Tebow Magic wins the Superbowl. Packers go 18-1 :thumbsup:

this reminds me of the Bills' early season wins.

Common sense says it isnt sustainable.

100 things had to happen that arent directly influenced by Tebow and the Broncos won. Many of them lucky. This has happened what 5 or 6 times now... and all against poor teams. The guy is passing below 50%.