TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter what you think of the guy, it is certainly beyond a doubt that his performance today was instrumental in securing this huge win. And the Denver defense might give the Patriots some fits next week, too.

Good story, unbelievable ending. This is what sports can be like, regardless of which teams are playing

Regardless of whether you think Tebow is a good QB or not, he's a good guy and I'm happy to see him win and put all the hater-B.S. behind him and simply the play the game with passion....that being said, can you see 1st Round QB passed to a 1st Round WR for the win??!! With Ryan Clady, 1st Round LT, along with McGahee (who fumbled) a 1st Round RB, aand Champ Bailey a 1st Round DB playing big roles in the game...and yes there are many other players playing well who were NOT 1st Rounders, but it becomes all the more apparent how important it is to utilize the 1st Round talent you have on your team properly!!! Tebow has adjusted somewhat to the NFL and to the team, but John Fox adjusted his gameplan to fit Tebow's talents and play to his strengths....and we're seeing a team continue to win!!! Shocker!!!

Seems to me that the book is out on tebow. Rush him, harass him, contain him, and make him beat you with his arm. Then he throws about 40% completion rate and will turn the ball over 2-3 times. Pittsburgh's defense should have no problem with this.

He's going to end up just like flutie. great off the bench as a changeup for a couple of games, but then his effectiveness will decrease to 0.

time to add a new chapter to the book.

That was the win Tebow needed to secure his spot next year. If he had a bad game, after faltering at the end of the season, I have no doubt Denver would have made a move to replace him. Great game for him today, over 300 yards in regulation time and he even had a few dropped on him that were right between the numbers.

I love seeing the experts eat crow.

That was the win Tebow needed to secure his spot next year. If he had a bad game, after faltering at the end of the season, I have no doubt Denver would have made a move to replace him. Great game for him today, over 300 yards in regulation time and he even had a few dropped on him that were right between the numbers.

I love seeing the experts eat crow.

plus the offensive pass interference really hurt near the goal line, they score a touchdown game over.

The Broncs gotta gift by making the playoffs in the first place. Then they got a bigger gift yet from Pig Ben who played the worst game he's ever played, albeit on just one leg.

broncos D is serious.

that's what football looks like when you can stop the run and force 3 and outs.

big ben actually had a decent game, he just didn't have much of a pocket, and had to throw all day.

its been about, ohhhhh, a decade since we've seen playoff-caliber defense around these parts.

people want to throw fitz under the bus.

its not just about point differential.

it's about short fields... 3 and outs... turnovers... sacks... pressure up the middle... actually making a defensive stop.

even when we were winning this year... 35-31 isn't a win, its a circus. only game we looked good in was against washington.

wanny taking over our defense is the most important thing to happen involving the buffalo bills since jim kelly retired.

Awesome :lol: :lol:

The revelation is he can actually throw the ball when allowed to do so.

What's your avatar of?

My alma mater, St. Bonaventure. Supposedly, we have the biggest lawn in NYS (who would know), and the pic was taken from there showing the bushes that spell out St. Bonaventure. A little hard to read in the snow.

And, on an avatar..........The full blown picture, you can read it perfectly.

Isn't it amazing how the talking heads and more importantly the fans on this sight (because they know QB's so well) said that Teabow will never be a good NFL QB !!!

It just blows me away !! I would never count Teabow out with the will the guy has & the more that people say he can't the harder he is going to work to prove them wrong .

I would love nothing more than to see him go to the SB & win but then again the fans that know QB's like no other would say it was just luck or come up with some kind of BS slam of his religion !!!

Isn't it amazing how the talking heads and more importantly the fans on this sight (because they know QB's so well) said that Teabow will never be a good NFL QB !!!

It just blows me away !! I would never count Teabow out with the will the guy has & the more that people say he can't the harder he is going to work to prove them wrong .

I would love nothing more than to see him go to the SB & win but then again the fans that know QB's like no other would say it was just luck or come up with some kind of BS slam of his religion !!!

If Trent Dilfer can win a SB, surely Tim Tebow can.

If the Bills D can stuff Tebow in a bag how good can he really be? Denver has a solid defense and Tebow wins games where the Broncos are close enough. That TD in OT was a colossal blunder by Dick LeBeau, bringing everyone in expecting run. And Tebow wins when the other team screws up.

Good for Tebow and the Broncos for the win. New England will crush them.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Regardless of whether you think Tebow is a good QB or not, he's a good guy and I'm happy to see him win and put all the hater-B.S. behind him and simply the play the game with passion....that being said, can you see 1st Round QB passed to a 1st Round WR for the win??!! With Ryan Clady, 1st Round LT, along with McGahee (who fumbled) a 1st Round RB, aand Champ Bailey a 1st Round DB playing big roles in the game...and yes there are many other players playing well who were NOT 1st Rounders, but it becomes all the more apparent how important it is to utilize the 1st Round talent you have on your team properly!!! Tebow has adjusted somewhat to the NFL and to the team, but John Fox adjusted his gameplan to fit Tebow's talents and play to his strengths....and we're seeing a team continue to win!!! Shocker!!!

Don't forget Von Miller

If the Bills D can stuff Tebow in a bag how good can he really be? Denver has a solid defense and Tebow wins games where the Broncos are close enough. That TD in OT was a colossal blunder by Dick LeBeau, bringing everyone in expecting run. And Tebow wins when the other team screws up.

Good for Tebow and the Broncos for the win. New England will crush them.

PTR

Like you would have thought otherwise. The whole world expected run, but you.

For 3 staight weeks this thread wasn't updated. But today after the Pitt game it's at the top of page 1. I think that says all that needs to be said about Tebow supporters.

But in saying that, I also have to give credit to the man himself. He made enough throws today to win the game, period.

It's not tim's fault his fans complete obnoxiousness (including the idiots in this thread) have turned so many against him.

For 3 staight weeks this thread wasn't updated. But today after the Pitt game it's at the top of page 1. I think that says all that needs to be said about Tebow supporters.

But in saying that, I also have to give credit to the man himself. He made enough throws today to win the game, period.

It's not tim's fault his fans complete obnoxiousness (including the idiots in this thread) have turned so many against him.

Well do you want a new Steve thread? Or Mort on the Bills?

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Well do you want a new Steve thread? Or Mort on the Bills?

How 'bout his supporters show up, win or lose? See everyone after the New England game :devil: