TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

How 'bout his supporters show up, win or lose? See everyone after the New England game :devil:

You do realize that there was more than one Tebow thread, and most of the discussion had turned to the one about Bill Maher.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize that there was more than one Tebow thread, and most of the discussion had turned to the one about Bill Maher.

I didn't bump the "TEBOW!!!" thread. Nonetheless, looking forward to hearing from the Tebow supporters after the New England game, in whatever thread they choose.

My alma mater, St. Bonaventure. Supposedly, we have the biggest lawn in NYS (who would know), and the pic was taken from there showing the bushes that spell out St. Bonaventure. A little hard to read in the snow.

And, on an avatar..........The full blown picture, you can read it perfectly.

Just down the road from me (well hour)spent many a meal at the Beef & Barrel.

I didn't bump the "TEBOW!!!" thread. Nonetheless, looking forward to hearing from the Tebow supporters after the New England game, in whatever thread they choose.

My point is that there was Tebow discussion during these three weeks. Just not on this thread.

Just down the road from me (well hour)spent many a meal at the Beef & Barrel.

Great restaurant. As the old Buffalo News columnist, Bob Curran, used to always say - Olean has the most good restaurants per capita of anywhere in the country!

My point is that there was Tebow discussion during these three weeks. Just not on this thread.

Great restaurant. As the old Buffalo News columnist, Bob Curran, used to always say - Olean has the most good restaurants per capita of anywhere in the country!

What are some other places you like to eat there?

What are some other places you like to eat there?

I'm so old that The Castle was still open when I was there. But, I love the view from Ho-Sta-Ga (not sure if that's how it's spelled), but I thought the best was the The Old Library.

For 3 staight weeks this thread wasn't updated. But today after the Pitt game it's at the top of page 1. I think that says all that needs to be said about Tebow supporters.

But in saying that, I also have to give credit to the man himself. He made enough throws today to win the game, period.

It's not tim's fault his fans complete obnoxiousness (including the idiots in this thread) have turned so many against him.

The NFL is just not challenging enough, thats why Tim Tebow waits until the end of the 4th quarter and overtime to start playing.

The Broncs gotta gift by making the playoffs in the first place. Then they got a bigger gift yet from Pig Ben who played the worst game he's ever played, albeit on just one leg.

Not even close. The last 2 games he played were worse. And talk about a team "gifting" its way into the playoffs, 4 of their last 5 wins came against CLE, KC and STL. BEn had a grand total of 7 TDs and 7 INTs over his final 5 games of the season.

If the Bills D can stuff Tebow in a bag how good can he really be? Denver has a solid defense and Tebow wins games where the Broncos are close enough. That TD in OT was a colossal blunder by Dick LeBeau, bringing everyone in expecting run. And Tebow wins when the other team screws up.

Good for Tebow and the Broncos for the win. New England will crush them.

PTR

Tebow spotted his D a 2 TD lead going into halftime, which they blew in the 4th Q. You must have missed that.

stop hating.............he wins.............thats something no bills QB can do and hasn't done in years!

Really? Did he win against the Bill's and our QB (which apparently cannot win)? What about the last 3 games of the season (clutch time)? Bailed out by all of the other contenders losing.

This team is all about John Fox. The job he is doing with this team is nothing short of amazing, too bad we couldn't land him. He turned the worst defense in the league, into a legitimate scary defense. He brought with him his usual strong running game, and he has been able to get the most out of a Tebow...An awful QB IMO...

John Fox is the hero of Denver, Tebow is just getting all the headlines...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Really? Did he win against the Bill's and our QB (which apparently cannot win)? What about the last 3 games of the season (clutch time)? Bailed out by all of the other contenders losing.

This team is all about John Fox. The job he is doing with this team is nothing short of amazing, too bad we couldn't land him. He turned the worst defense in the league, into a legitimate scary defense. He brought with him his usual strong running game, and he has been able to get the most out of a Tebow...An awful QB IMO...

John Fox is the hero of Denver, Tebow is just getting all the headlines...

John Fox is by far the most overlooked aspect of Denver's success. Coach of the Year candidate.

This team is all about John Fox.

Really? did John Fox win against the Bill's and our coach (which apparently cannot win)? What about the last 3 games of the season (clutch time)? Bailed out by all of the other contenders losing.

366 yards, 3 TD's, 0 turnovers in his first playoff game. Good job Tim.

Really? did John Fox win against the Bill's and our coach (which apparently cannot win)? What about the last 3 games of the season (clutch time)? Bailed out by all of the other contenders losing.

366 yards, 3 TD's, 0 turnovers in his first playoff game. Good job Tim.

Against the NFL's best pass defense. Anyone still attacking Tebow has a serious issue. Maybe he's not the second coming but the kid is young and fun to watch. I wish the worst thing I could say about most players is that they are Jesus freaks.

The fact that Tebow had 316 yards passing and averaged 31.6 yards per pass in the game didn't escape notice on Sunday night. Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black in the 2009 BCS Championship game and has since become identified with the famous Bible message. The coincidental stats caused millions of fans to perform Google searches on the Bible passage in the past 24 hours. Here's one more unbelievable stat: John Ourand of Sports Business Journal reports that the final quarter-hour television rating for the Broncos-Steelers game was, you guessed it, 31.6.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tebow-time-three-3-16-references-boffo-tv-172145772.html

I'm so old that The Castle was still open when I was there. But, I love the view from Ho-Sta-Ga (not sure if that's how it's spelled), but I thought the best was the The Old Library.

Hostaga view is insane but the food was bad but heard they have new ownership so maybe food is better now. Went to the Library once and was not impressed but Im picky so who knows, thanks anyway.