The Bill Curtain (Williams, Williams, and Dareus)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These chaps better stay healthy, that's all I can ask for. If they can, then they will wreck havoc. If this comes to pass then opposing O's will have their own nicknames for our D line which will prolly be unmentionable to innocent ears.

Atm I can only think of Wanny's Rotating Fresh Beasts.

Or simpler, Wanny's Line of Destruction.

Lol. Clever. But u know some opposing teams are bound to play Madonna's song.

i have to admit i dont know madonna´s song. even SB-halftime-show i dont watch.

but if its offensive, it may add some fire to our border line :D

Here is a play on names of players....How about M-pire, or M Squad consisting of a front7 Mario,Marcell,Meatball,Mark,Merriman,Morrison,Moats,Mcgee,Mckelvin.....etc but you get the picture.

See if you can come up with something on that line.

how bout " da erie fury "..your thoughts ( be gentle )

I may have the minority viewpoint, but I'd rather wait and see how they shake out.

Remember all the tizzy overy nicknaming Spiller, followed by 2 quiet seasons before he started to show something?

On the other hand, if they make an immediate impact, the "right" nickname will emerge.

How about "let's see how they play first"

Amen. Is any other fan base making up nicknames for a team unit that hasn't played a down together yet?

Leave the lame nicknaming to the guys who are experts at such things--the sports writers.

Hamburger Hill

That's the "stadium" my fantasy team, "Bob's Ground Chuck" plays in… thus the red cow.

Someone posted this suggestion on another thread somewhere ...The Cold Front.

I like it. The Blizzard makes a lot of sense too.

I also like Promo's WMD although I don't know if it would ever come into common usage because of the war connotation.

Since Brady is gonna be getting hammered, How about the Bradykillers (Ladykillers) or the Tommy-knockers, since they'll be knocking him on his A$$ quite often.

As much as I'm looking forward to seeing Tommy Girl on his butt I dont like giving that kinda credit. He dosnt deserve to be in the nickname for the line. My favorite one that Ive seen is "the lake effect" just like a blizzard they will come out of nowhere and ruin your whole day. Of course a nickname will come if they can live up to the hype and play at the level we all know they are capable. Chris Berman will come up with something he loves the Bills.