The Bill Curtain (Williams, Williams, and Dareus)

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need something better than Bill curtain, the heard or the stampede or avalanche or something.

Williams of Mass Destruction. :thumbsup:

WW MD

Williams of Mass Destruction

I like it. That's what I'm going with.

But also you know how Bill is short for William . . . And We have Two Williams . . .and the team is the Bills . . . MD is like a doctor

Like DR. Bills . . .Doctor Bills MD . . . I don't know . . . There has to be something there.

Also Mario . . .Meatball and MD . . . So like Chef Mario Meatball MD, serving up sacks . . .There could be something there.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Just the other day I was thinking about a name for our soon to be dominant and destructive defense and I thought about the 4 horseman... Good stuff let's make that stick. I do hope Merriman gets healthy though and maybe our 4th horseman will be on a rotation system. Wow Bill's football is actually fun again!!! GO BILLS!!!

Just the other day I was thinking about a name for our soon to be dominant and destructive defense and I thought about the 4 horseman... Good stuff let's make that stick. I do hope Merriman gets healthy though and maybe our 4th horseman will be on a rotation system. Wow Bill's football is actually fun again!!! GO BILLS!!!

I was just going to comment that Merriman is the wild card. He could play OLB, RDE, or possibly LDE in a passing down situation with moving Mario around or rushing from the LOLB on a blitz alongside Mario. If he can do anything tuis year and stay healthy it could be huge. I say "4 men and a Merriman"