The Bill Curtain (Williams, Williams, and Dareus)

Sarcasm must be lost on you, my apologies.

If you recall, last yr, during and after the draft, some ppl here, voiced displeasure over buffalo drafting mostly Southern players, pointing to Nix as favoring SEC and southern players in general. Their argument was that these southern guys would struggle playing in Buffalo.

My post was simply to point out the irony and idiocy in those statements.

If I misunderstood your post please except my apolgy Iam totaly sorry. It was a total bad on my part.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get "Stampede" in there somehow-reminds me of the scenes of the thundering Bisons on the big screen at the Ralph a few years ago. Don't know if they still use that. Show that scene while the fans are yelling "Stmpede" during obvious pass-rushing situations.

I don't get the bills. We draft one guy, develop him, then let him walk. only to sign another guy whose not as good at the same position? NOT.A.GOOD.STRATEGY.

Why would we spend all that time and money developing Bruce Smith only to cut him and watch him succeed in D.C. then go and sign this SMith impersonator to a monster contract (a contract that Smith probably would have accepted too)

If we don't get Richardson or Luck at 10. I'm done with the bills.

ps, Poz has cankles

I don't get the bills. We draft one guy, develop him, then let him walk. only to sign another guy whose not as good at the same position? NOT.A.GOOD.STRATEGY.

Why would we spend all that time and money developing Bruce Smith only to cut him and watch him succeed in D.C. then go and sign this SMith impersonator to a monster contract (a contract that Smith probably would have accepted too)

If we don't get Richardson or Luck at 10. I'm done with the bills.

ps, Poz has cankles

Vic Carucci, I thought you were mah friend