Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

A guy who calls himself The real Sports Jam is saying 7yrs $110M with a $49M signing bonus!!

A guy who calls himself The real Sports Jam is saying 7yrs $110M with a $49M signing bonus!!

I'd buy 49m guaranteed but not 49m signing bonus

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I don't remember seeing it. For the record, I have no idea who this guy is or if he's legit, so use your judgment as to whether this is worth getting worked up over. But some dude Josh Reynolds (@1billsnews) is reporting on Twitter that both Williams and Meacham have agreed to terms with the Bills. A few of his key tweets:

Josh Reynolds ‏ @1BillsNews

I can can confirm Bills offer to Mario Williams Is 7yrs 110million Deal Done..

Deal To be announced Tomroow officially press conference will follow.

Robert Meachem agrees to Deal with Bills. Official terms of the deal will be announced

@DonaldHymers Yes official a Buffalo bill both him and Meachem just waiting to hear official word on Meachem contract

Let's hope he's right!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I don't remember seeing it. For the record, I have no idea who this guy is or if he's legit, so use your judgment as to whether this is worth getting worked up over. But some dude Josh Reynolds (@1billsnews) is reporting on Twitter that both Williams and Meacham have agreed to terms with the Bills. A few of his key tweets:

I can can confirm Bills offer to Mario Williams Is 7yrs 110million Deal Done..

Deal To be announced Tomroow officially press conference will follow.

Robert Meachem agrees to Deal with Bills. Official terms of the deal will be announced

@DonaldHymers Yes official a Buffalo bill both him and Meachem just waiting to hear official word on Meachem contract

Let's hope he's right!

How are you so gullible?

Bad news, everyone!

@Jason La Canfora Mario Williams not expected to sign in BUF tonight. Will take time with the visit and has at least one other visit scheduled #freeagency

If you want to stay optimistic, note the word "expected." Means it's not confirmed by a direct source, but more likely a report from someone who claims to know what Mario or his agent are all about.

We can still draft another DE, but I think on defense a top LB prospect becomes the priority in which Wansteedt can groom. It doesn't take WR or OL out of the equation either...so not much changes draft wise.

With this chunk of change for mario i don't see how they also commit 10th overall to pass rusher, maybe even defense is off the table. Look for WR or OT