Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the rig handled things well today. I never really saw any signs of true distress... and this was its largest test yet.

Yeah, but will the fancy little brother site be able to withstand the traffic when the Rick Nash led Sabres win the Stanley Cup in '13? THAT'S the important test. B-)

And hopefully it will be a precursor to the '14 Superbowl serious stress test. B-)B-)

Yeah… Dwight Howard.

Yep. Did something happen with the Knicks coaching job?

(desperately trying to combat feelings of emptiness by engaging in sports coversation)

I know - I miss being on the edge of my seat about reports of Mario leaving one hotel but Rex seeing him at another, flight schedules, etc.!

Ya know, waking up this morning I'm still having a hard time believing I saw Mario Williams in a Bills hat talking to the media yesterday. Surreal.

The last three days on this board (and specifically, in this thread) have been the most fun I can remember since being a member here. We've got some great freaking fans.

Ya know, waking up this morning I'm still having a hard time believing I saw Mario Williams in a Bills hat talking to the media yesterday. Surreal.

The last three days on this board (and specifically, in this thread) have been the most fun I can remember since being a member here. We've got some great freaking fans.

omg...i had the same crazy dream.....thats wierd.

My last post in this thread but I have to say, what a ride. You all are excellent fans to be associated with. From the ultra pessimistic to the always positive, to those just here to watch the insanity this was a fun 3 days. I'm still not really sure how to feel since I think deep down all of us were preparing (once again) for the worst, but for now I'm just going to enjoy it. Thanks for sharing 3 very unproductive work days with me. Go Bills!

Edited by stevestojan