Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Optimism meter going down slightly....she could single handedly derail this deal.

I think more Likely this: Tim Grahams answer to the question..."Do wives and fiance's regularly appear at Press Conferences?"

"They certainly are RT @c_lampman wives/fiancés are usually there for press conferences... @peckonsports"

Link: http://twitter.com/#!/ByTimGraham

Personally, I think it is a done deal. You don't spend this much time in Buf, go to the airport....not to leave but to pick up your better half.

Then your at OBD. It's all good. Lawyers have to draw up contracts etc. Just my opinion. But I think there is a presser late today.

BUT I CAN UNDERTSTAND EVERYONE ON THE EDGE, I MEAN LEDGE. Just don't get too close! :rolleyes:

Hasselcrack on ESPN didnt even mention buffalo on his best fit for Mario..or the fact he was even in buffalo for that matter

Didn't we cut his arsch twice?

Now for some reason NFLN is apparently reporting that Peyton Manning situation is "holding up a deal for Mario Williams in Denver." WTF

Hasselcrack on ESPN didnt even mention buffalo on his best fit for Mario..or the fact he was even in buffalo for that matter

they sometimes show pre-recorded content. Last night they had Baldinger and Michael Ivrin discussing Payton Manning and each were saying how he and Reggie Wayne could end up together in Miami... this after a segment detailing Wayne's re-signing with Indy.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ