Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

Keep in mind there will be a press conference either way. If he signs with the Bills, they will do the whole "welcome to Buffalo" press conference. If he leaves town, he will still meet the media to talk about how his visit went, what he likes about the Bills, and blah blah blah.

I agree. A scheduled PC means nothing either way at this point.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of wrong info out there. Everybody on espn and nfl network said he left without a deal last night. Most of the notables where wron on this.

I listen to nfl radio a lot they seem to be pretty high on buffalo and think that it is an attractive place for him to land. Infancy last night they where gushing over what this team could be with that d line and what that I looks like firing on all cylinders.

First time back here in a while guys, but take this with a grain of salt….

I have a friend who has a friend who works in PR for the Bills (yes its one of those friend of a friend things). BUT this Bills employee says their department has been prepping for a 4 or 430 pm press conference since this morning….

That seems like an awful lot of prep time to me. But it could be a “we sign him!!!” press conference or a “we didn’t sign him :-(“ conference but who knows.

I don't see a "not signing him" press conference. The Bills have gone all in here and I applaud them for it, but if they don't get their guy it will speak for itself.

First time back here in a while guys, but take this with a grain of salt….

I have a friend who has a friend who works in PR for the Bills (yes its one of those friend of a friend things). BUT this Bills employee says their department has been prepping for a 4 or 430 pm press conference since this morning….

That seems like an awful lot of prep time to me. But it could be a “we sign him!!!” press conference or a “we didn’t sign him :-(“ conference but who knows.

Gives time for his fiancee to arrive.

Someone could post a link directing us to the Peter Pan guy right now and I bet all of us would fall for it

BREAKING NEWS: RectalSportsInfo.com reporting Peter Pan guy flying to Buffalo.

Shoot, but since Peter Pan can fly, you won't see him on any chartered jet FAA logs.

I'm thinking they need to play another card - have Bruce Smith, Jimbo, Talley, etc. contact Mario directly to put the full court press on.....they need any intangible card to play. If the Bills put up the most money do they have the stones to withdraw it if he leaves w/out signing?

This whole thing is interfering with my work schedule .....

Blue Skies Nothing but Blue Skies and Brillant Sunshine here in Orchard Park this morning. 47 degrees. The WGR550 remote van just pulled into One Bills Drive.

I SWEAR TO GOD.... We will get him! I have never heard this song, however, as I was reading this post earlier this morning, Fox New was going to a commercial and played this song......... AS I WAS READING IT WORD FOR WORD! Coincidence? I think not! Just sayin...

https://twitter.com/#!/ALLsportsINTEL'>https://twitter.com/#!/ALLsportsINTEL

I don't know who rich smith is but here ya go

Anyone else try evaluating this guy? Or know who he is? Seems to like rumors and have not seen too many accuracies. (that a word?).

He posted this on Jan. 24th : Rich Smith ‏ @ALLsportsINTEL

"NHL UPDATE Source reports Buffalo Sabres are listening to offers for F Vanek"

https://twitter.com/#!/ALLsportsINTEL

Damn. Wish I knew. :wallbash:

Edited by Cville Bills

Someone could post a link directing us to the Peter Pan guy right now and I bet all of us would fall for it

I seriously doubt that.

There are too many twists and turns that you have to remain focused.

On a side note, WGR has certainly turned since becoming the broadcaster again. Bulldog was on and had dug up this tweet. Last year at this time they would have been talking about the Sabres but this year they are digging for details.

I heard they WILL NOT sign him, according to inside sources, because they are worried about having him lined up next to kyle and not being able to tell who was who. Being they have the same name on their jerseys and all. I agree, this would be very confusing.

Edited by loserlovers

Anyone else try evaluating this guy? Or know who he is? Seems to like rumors and have not seen too many accuracies. (that a word?).

He posted this on Jan. 24th : Rich Smith ‏ @ALLsportsINTEL

"NHL UPDATE Source reports Buffalo Sabres are listening to offers for F Vanek" https://twitter.com/#!/ALLsportsINTEL

Damn. Wish I knew. :wallbash:

He makes guesses in order to "break" a story first...hope he is right about this guess

I heard they WILL NOT sign him, according to inside sources, because they are worried about having him lined up next to kyle and not being able to tell who was who. Being they have the same name on their jerseys and all. I agree, this would be very confusing.

Yeah - they look like twins!

Paint their skin color different....oh wait