What Would Jerry Sullivan Say If The Bills Won The Super Bowl...

Oh no he would jump on the Bills band wagon way before & say something like he new it & could see what Buddy & Gailey were doing & that it was just a matter of time ...

B S !! He should be made to write a apology letter to every fan that didn't say the same type of things that he did !! That would be worth it !!

Oh no he would jump on the Bills band wagon way before & say something like he new it & could see what Buddy & Gailey were doing & that it was just a matter of time ...

B S !! He should be made to write a apology letter to every fan that didn't say the same type of things that he did !! That would be worth it !!

Really? So Sullivan should write an apology letter for a scenario that is pure fiction?

easy to knock Jerry, but Jerry just calls it like it is.

The Bills have been irrelevant to the league for a GENERATION. There is an entire generation of young fans who cannot remember seeing the Bills in the playoffs.

Jerry not accepting their PR lines is not bashing. If they were good he would give them credit.

BTW, Jerry is a HUGE Fitz homer. LOVES the guy for some reason.

The Bills have been irrelevant to the league for a GENERATION. There is an entire generation of young fans who cannot remember seeing the Bills in the playoffs.

Jerry not accepting their PR lines is not bashing. If they were good he would give them credit.

+1

Jerry would tell it like it is. Look at the Bills organization over the past 12 years and tell me what Jerry ever printed that was not true. The folks that can't handle Jerry are the same kind of people that can't handle being told their kid is a brat when their kid is a brat. They're in denial.

Yeah do you know what it means? Since he has been bashing the Bills for so long and then they had success, he would have to suck it up and change his opinion. What don't you get?

Eating crow means admitting you were wrong about something. When was Sullivan wrong? What don't you get?

Eating crow means admitting you were wrong about something. When was Sullivan wrong? What don't you get?

Hmmmm. What is the level of your intellect? Let me lay it out point by point so maybe you can understand.

- The thread says "What Would Jerry Sullivan Do If The Bills Won The Super Bowl?"

- Jerry Sullivan has bashed the Bill for the most part and their decision making.

- He is on the Ralph Hater bandwagon that he can do nothing right, is incompetent and is too cheap

- He also has bashed both Gailey and Nix on many occasions

- If the Bills won the super bowl, it would be an indication that Ralph and the Bills Front Office were making good decisions and were a sound organization

- This would be the exact opposite of what Jerry Sullivan has been writing and he would have been wrong

- This would mean that in his column he would have to somehow face up to being wrong

- This would mean he would either have to eat crow or make excuses to get out of eating crow

Did that spell it out for you simply enough?

Edited by BuffaloBlizzard

Hmmmm. What is the level of your intellect? Let me lay it out point by point so maybe you can understand.

- The thread says "What Would Jerry Sullivan Do If The Bills Won The Super Bowl?"

- Jerry Sullivan has bashed the Bill for the most part and their decision making.

- He is on the Ralph Hater bandwagon that he can do nothing right, is incompetent and is too cheap

- He also has bashed both Gailey and Nix on many occasions

- If the Bills won the super bowl, it would be an indication that Ralph and the Bills Front Office were making good decisions and were a sound organization

- This would be the exact opposite of what Jerry Sullivan has been writing and he would have been wrong

- This would mean that in his column he would have to somehow face up to being wrong

- This would mean he would either have to eat crow or make excuses to get out of eating crow

Did that spell it out for you simply enough?

Sure, if we won the Super Bowl with a 6 - 10 record. Since that will never happen, we would have to see what he wrote as the season progressed and see if he bashed the FO for poor personnel choices. Winning with such personnel choice would indeed prove him wrong.

However, this team has the longest non-playoff tenure in the league. I'd say that would justify his criticism.

Sure, if we won the Super Bowl with a 6 - 10 record. Since that will never happen, we would have to see what he wrote as the season progressed and see if he bashed the FO for poor personnel choices. Winning with such personnel choice would indeed prove him wrong.

However, this team has the longest non-playoff tenure in the league. I'd say that would justify his criticism.

A point or two I would credit. Yeah, he'd probably be like the rest of the media and start kissing the team's ass if they were starting to show signs of improvement throughout the season.

However, he has already bashed Ralph, Gailey and Nix (not as much Gailey) as incompetent people who can't run a team. How could they possibly have turned this thing around? I guess it would all be luck. Which in the NFL, if you're stupid and winning, you better be pretty damn lucky!

I've also got to say it's pretty damn difficult to make the playoffs when you're in the same division with the best team in the league for the past 10+ years. I think the dolphins have done it once or twice and the same with the Jets. All of which have not had dominant records with the Jets getting in both times with 9-7 records. Maybe it's the situation and not the incompentency of the people running the team. However, a lot of you are suckers to the constantly, quickly changing winds in the media. Hell, everybody wanted Wade Phillips out of town and he got us to the playoffs multiple times. Way to go typical Buffalo Fans!

Would he eat crow or would he be a B word and find some excuse?

If the Bills win the Super Bowl, the last thing I'll be thinking of is what will Jerry Sullivan say about it. More likely, I'll be waking up in a city far from where I live, it will be two months after the fact and I won't have any money to bail out of jail.

Would he eat crow or would he be a B word and find some excuse?

Actually the man would be one of the happiest guys in the world for the Bills and their fans. Look homers don't like him because he is a realist when it comes to cheap Ralph and just how crappy this team really is.

It is still an issue among Bills fans, they confuse realist with pessimist.

Actually the man would be one of the happiest guys in the world for the Bills and their fans. Look homers don't like him because he is a realist when it comes to cheap Ralph and just how crappy this team really is.

It is still an issue among Bills fans, they confuse realist with pessimist.

Oh thanks for the enlightenment. All pessimists think they are realists. Sounds like you are one.

Edited by BuffaloBlizzard

No, he doesn't and it isn't his job to call it like it is.