Stevie Johnson

Warren Zevon

I'm guessing there's a reason the Bills haven't already locked him up. And, after watching Johnson's actions after his TD today, that's a sure sign he wants out of Buffalo, cuz he must know Ralph won't give up his $$$ for a player that demonstrates stupidity like that.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two different arguments, son. i'm more than willing to agree that he dropped the game winner. that doesn't mean it's his fault that the bills kicker couldn't properly hit a squib (or whatever that horrible, horrible kick was intended to be).

You still don't get it, do you boy? Read the entire thread, I am too tired to be arguing with morons. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by ET1062

You still don't get it, do you boy? Read the entire thread, I am too tired to be arguing with morons. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I agree...and what pees me off even more is SJ had to spend at least five minutes thinking about a football celebration to draw attention to himself....here's an idea Stevie...score the TD, hand the ball to the ref and run to the sideline....as it stands, Plax Burress had the last laugh...made a great grab and Stevie dropped the ball. spend your time thinking about the game and not how to celebrate....idiot.

Im sorry but that play is 100% on Fitz. Blaming that 'drop' of SJ would be equal to blaming SJs drop (on the post) on Fitzpatrick. There was also the other sure fire TD Fitz threw 8 feet over SJs head later on.

Why blame the loss on Stevie when that drop didnt prevent them from getting in scoring position? He wasnt going to score and they were down there anyways and had two perfect opportunities to win the game that Fitz blew bc he cant throw a decent pass when it matters.

From what I saw, that was a duff... it wasnt a squib on purpose

It was a squib, according to Chan.

He clearly explained that, because of the Stevie penalty, he called for the squib. So you and the others who "know football" better than everyone else can take it up with the Bills HC.

I'm guessing there's a reason the Bills haven't already locked him up. And, after watching Johnson's actions after his TD today, that's a sure sign he wants out of Buffalo, cuz he must know Ralph won't give up his $$$ for a player that demonstrates stupidity like that.

Chan pretty much said he doesn't trust the guy. Not a good message if someone is looking for a huge deal.

Definately a dropped ball. His game before was great, until that dropped ball. The second one, (endzone) I think Fitz was off by like 8 inches right. But yet Stevies hands touched it. Im not blaming Stevie for the loss. But he should get humble and take the money Ralph is offering before THAT decreases

I just watched the replay of his "celebration". Pretty tame if you ask me. We need some more colorful characters in the league.

...and you know what...I seriously dislike Burress anyway...what did he say about Blo? "Great wings"? He is a seriously disrespectful tool that himself deserves to be disrespected. He is also a moron, packin a pistol only to shoot himself.

oh, and BTW, if it hasn't been previously mentioned, this is the second time SJ has owned Revis...if Fitz had been on his game in Buffalo SJ would have put up big numbers. Sign him, or franchise him (and then sign him).

Definately a dropped ball. His game before was great, until that dropped ball. The second one, (endzone) I think Fitz was off by like 8 inches right. But yet Stevies hands touched it. Im not blaming Stevie for the loss. But he should get humble and take the money Ralph is offering before THAT decreases

second pass was not catchable. bad throw.

Definitely a botch by the kicker. Definitely wouldn't be asked to make the same play (one he should make) without the penalty.

Don't make it harder for everyone else so you can be on sportscenter. Even without the botch the penalty would have had them out over the 30 easy, perhaps further, instead of a possible touchback.

Stevie forced his teammates to do more than they needed to and they blew it.

He'll be on sportscenter. For all the wrong reasons.

Johnson won't command much on the open market? What are you even typing? Is this real life?

He is not the type of WR most teams idealize. Sure some teams will pay him as a number one, but those teams are Kansas City, Cleveland, Washington, and a few more. I could see Johnson going to Washington if he becomes a free agent. I do not see him commanding a large $$$.

It was a squib, according to Chan.

He clearly explained that, because of the Stevie penalty, he called for the squib. So you and the others who "know football" better than everyone else can take it up with the Bills HC.

Hell has frozen over, WEO.

This was all rather obvious before Chan's explanation, wasn't it? You could tell by the way the ball was placed on the tee that it wasn't a routine kickoff attempt. Rayner Shine still should have nailed it but for anyone to argue that he whiffed on a routine kickoff wasn't watching the same game.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

He is not the type of WR most teams idealize. Sure some teams will pay him as a number one, but those teams are Kansas City, Cleveland, Washington, and a few more. I could see Johnson going to Washington if he becomes a free agent. I do not see him commanding a large $$$.

He's better than M. Crabtree (#10 0verall pick) and better than Housh in his prime. Someone will pay him. Just pray that they are not in our Division (unless its us of course).

He's better than M. Crabtree (#10 0verall pick) and better than Housh in his prime. Someone will pay him. Just pray that they are not in our Division (unless its us of course).

Won't be the jets. Can you imagine him walking into that WR meeting? He's burning bridges. It will cost him dollars.

Yes, because God's KARMA is surely with the guy who actually SHOT himself in the leg in a NYC nightclub and NOT on the guy playfully mocking him in a TD dance! :wallbash:

This thread is so stupid beyond belief and I won't blame Stevie at all when he leaves for the Pats and who's Brady and Belichick will surely love, love, LOVE the tape they saw of him owning the un-touchable Revis.

Bills fans have officially lost their minds.

Stevie owns Revis. Rest of league will take note how to beat him. Revis Island is sinking

Owns him? Pretty sure Revis will take 5-10 yard slants all day long vs. anything downfield. Sorry but I am not impressed with 13 targets, 8 catches, only 75 yards, one TD, a couple of drops and a look at me 15 yard penatly.