Stevie Johnson

Warren Zevon

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant stand chuck pollocks article on the front page.... There are many age gaps seperating him and stevie which is quite obvious. He does get it chuck and he apologized for it. Quit crying about it. I cant stand pollocks articles anymore.

Lebron sees the fun in it

Edited by cvanvol

Stevie's the man......All you old school "play the game the right way" dont showoff crowd can retire their NFL card and move on to bridge or shuffleboards......Its a new day gentlemen people like to have fun......."Dont mock plax" ?? Dont mock the pope, dont mock Obama maybe but Plax? Who cares F the jets.

It would have been better if LeBron had a teammate throw him a pass after the celebration and he intentionally dropped it, then asked god Why.

Plax brought a gun into a nightclub then shot himself. Why shouldn't he be mocked?

Stevie made fun of him on the football field, why is he the devil?

Plax could have killed someone with his gun, Stevie's fingers are harmless (especially when it comes to catching game winning TDs. :nana: )

Edited by Why So Serious?

It would have been better if LeBron had a teammate throw him a pass after the celebration and he intentionally dropped it, then asked god Why.

Plax brought a gun into a nightclub then shot himself. Why shouldn't he be mocked?

Plax could have killed someone with his gun, Stevie's fingers are harmless (especially when it comes to catching game winning TDs. :nana: )

Come on people, this was gold!

Was I just to late too the party?

He called you a gentleman. Sorry, but there's nothing more classy than that.

You're blowing this Stevie thing way out of proportion. 16 game suspension next time? Wow, you really are that mean old guy yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.

Obviously I was being sarcastic about a 16 game suspension, just trying to prove how ridiculous his post was. Not sure where you saw the work "gentleman" anywhere in his post which is right below?

Further proving the point that it's more important for Billsfreak to be "right" in his own mind than for the Bills to win

Ooooooooooh. Harsh.

But good. :devil: