Biggest Game of the Season

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winning puts us up 3 games in front of the Jets and gives us tie breakers against NE and the Jets

The Patriots play the Giants, the giants are good enough to beat them, which would put us up 2 games past them

As Bart Scott would say: CAN'T WAIT!!

I agree. This is a must win game. Puts us in a great position for the rest of the season. Too bad it's after the Jests bye.

Interesting theory, but the facts say otherwise: before today, teams coming off a bye week were 3-9. Just saying.

Why? What is their recent record after the bye week? They aren't New England.

I have no idea what their recent record after the bye week is, I'm just saying that teams generally play better after the bye. However, this season they haven't so it could mean nothing.

I agree. This is a must win game. Puts us in a great position for the rest of the season. Too bad it's after the Jests bye.

It's a huge game, but at 5-2, certainly not a must win game. The must win game would probably be the 2nd Jets game (if we lose next sunday).

That being said, if we're able to win next week vs. the Jets, that would put us at 6-2 with 2 games remaining vs. the Dolphins..seriously start planning about playoffs at that point.

Always a big game against a division opponent and it's a win we should get at home!!! But NOT the biggest game of the season... that game was against the Pats. BUT.... the biggest stretch of our season is coming up. Home agianst the Jets then 3 straight road games against the CowGirls, Dolphins and Jets again. That road trip will decide the outcome of our season and as a seasoned Bills fan I've never felt more confident that we have the capability to beat anyone anywhere!!!!! Go Bills!!!!!

Jets fan here. It's a big game for both our seasons, in terms of playoff positioning and the division.

Also, to correct the OP, winning puts you 2 games ahead of the Jets, and if the Pats lose, 1 game ahead. Still an important game nonetheless.

I've had the Jets game as the Bills' Litmus test this year. The Jets physically manhandled the Bills last year, and this was the game I thought would tell us if they are for real or not. My perspective hasn't changed. I think this is the game that determines whether the Bills are a playoff team or not.

Jets fan here. It's a big game for both our seasons, in terms of playoff positioning and the division.

Also, to correct the OP, winning puts you 2 games ahead of the Jets, and if the Pats lose, 1 game ahead. Still an important game nonetheless.

Three games, because in order to get ahead of us in the standings you would have to win an extra game due to losing the head-to-head.