Jets game and smack talk

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA, Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational :wallbash:

yeah that makes sense

Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city

what big city did he play his college ball in that helped him become a first round pick?

seriously, maybe you shouldnt drink so much

Edited by Max997

Here's my question to you. If the Jets choked the last two years in the divisional title what is considered a good year for you this year? Will it be going to the super bowl or getting to the playoffs, or having a winning record? You see the Bills just having a winning record this year is considered a good year and many don't think contenders is faesable seeing how the team has only a few top rated stars. So what are considering a good season to your jets?

The funny part is you show up when they start winning but haven't been around when they were down. So can we call you a bandwagon fan as well? How loyal are you to the jets? I want you to answer so we can keep you on record so when the jets choke again and you come back talking smack we have something to slap you with. The funny thing about jet fans is they dont even know what state you live in???? Just answer the questions if you can or get back to us when you ask some one who knows something about football, and they answer for you and let us know. Thanks for stopping by........

When I was a kid I used to think everything happened because of preparations. Like if you weren't ready to get slugged in the head and then I smacked you with a wrench, are you really going to blame me? You weren't ready.

Now I'm older and I realize that sometimes things just happen and nobody gets the credit or the blame. The one thing that is just happening this year that is funny is that a guy that your team dumped is now like one of the best sacks artists ins football. Aaron Maybin is becoming an NFL sensational and you guys must be eating your hearts out. I think that is funny but it isn't really your fault.

Some things just happens. I mean some people might think that because Rex is a defensive genius that Maybin got better. Some people might think that Maybin just didn't look good in Buffalo because he had too much pressure being a #1 and he was basically trying to do everything that the other 10 guys on the field couldn't do. Some people might say the Bills defensive coaching is like sewer system. That means crappy. Another guess is that Maybin is just someone that thrives in the big city and got depressed in a small town. All of these thing are true but I think it is just happening and not because of that stuff.

Now that the season is in full swing and the Jets is on a winning streak it will be cool to see how they do after a week off and preparing the D for your offense which is doing ok. I think you will beat the Skins if Fitzsimmons isn't too preoccupied worried about the Mayhem next week. Good luck in Toronto.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

New York City schools... :thumbdown:

To the OP's point, WTH is up with this Maybin re-birth??

Did we try to squeeze a square peg in a round hole? We all knew he had an otherworldly first step. We knew he was 'too skinny' by our coaches estimate and he didn't show any moves other than fly around the tackle.

Is his impressive play with the Jest a mirage that will eventually be exposed, or did we let a real talent slide for what the Bills believed was 'No Game".????

New York City schools... :thumbdown:

Close. It's the New Jersey schools that suck. Lol.

Heys Spags. We Are ahead of you Sh&@)y jets in the standings and Rex is a fat F+€K who loves to talk crap without backing it up. How were those super bowl rings he guaranteed the past 2 years. Probably as good as they've been since Joe Namaths gay guarantee. It's a joke of a franchise that hasn't been there in 50 years but likes to guarantee thier going every freaking year. How was your team in the 80s and 90s when we were the most dominant team in the league? Tell Rich Kotite I said hi. Tell Rex to suck on Dennis Byrds toes until he can feel them again. And go shrimp Maybins @ss all night and join a jets board. Come back here after we beat you in 2 weeks and take it like your retarded sister. And then again when we clean you out of the playoff run later in the year. Go F@€K yourself!!!

He didn't go to school, he was home schooled.

There's home schooling and then there's plopping your kid in front of a televison set all day.

Jimmy doesn't seem like the product of home schooling as far as I can tell.

At least most of of those kids seem to do well with spelling and grammar.

Is his impressive play with the Jest a mirage that will eventually be exposed, or did we let a real talent slide for what the Bills believed was 'No Game".????

Two points: (1) I am not much for extrapolating short term success so let us see how Maybin plays the rest of the season before proclaiming he is a good pass rusher (2) If indeed he turns out to be good, then imagine the talent we already have that is being unused. Carrington, Moats, Troup, Batten could all be part of a stellar defense if indeed it is a DC at fault