Giants.com calls Fitz "Fitzgerald"

BobChalmers

In their interview of Chan Gailey, near the bottom...

"[Fitzgerald] is standing in the pocket with a lot of confidence and we’re able to run the football and keep people off balance."

I mean - this was funny enough in week one - week six after all the buzz and accolades, it's kind of just incompetent.

the link is on the TBD page, but here it is again...

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Buffalo-Bills-Coach-Chan-Gailey/a7cd67b8-1629-4375-836a-21e7fb425ad8

Edited by BobChalmers

"[Fitzgerald] is standing in the pocket with a lot of confidence and we’re able to run the football and keep people off balance."

I mean - this was funny enough in week one - week six after all the buzz and accolades, it's kind of just incompetent.

Somebody show it to Harvard. he could edit their website, solve world hunger, and a complicated algorithm while shredding their beat up secondary. They might spell his name right after that ;)

Seriously is it that hard? LOL. These guys are idiots. It shows you how little they knew about Buffalo before the season started. Instead of lazily and causally using us as the usual media whipping boys they are now scrambling to find a roster to figure out who the hell is on the team.

Seriously is it that hard? LOL. These guys are idiots. It shows you how little they knew about Buffalo before the season started. Instead of lazily and causally using us as the usual media whipping boys they are now scrambling to find a roster to figure out who the hell is on the team.

I would prefer they got every player, coach and family members name wrong. That's just fuel for the fire if you ask me.

If someone doesn't even take the time to put someones name in an article right, I would want nothing more that to light it up and make sure they get it right in the long run....

Or not and just keep fueling the fitzmagic machine.

Edited by The Wiz

I would prefer they got every player, coach and family members name wrong. That's just fuel for the fire if you ask me.

If someone doesn't even take the time to put someones name in an article right, I would want nothing more that to light it up and make sure they get it right in the long run....

Or not and just keep fueling the fitzmagic machine.

This^

If Fitz throws 5 Tds on sunday, you better believe they get it right in the post game

Obviously a product of the modern educational system.

Details and facts are not important.

Political correctioness Political spin trumps. :blink:

Try that when you are competing for someone to spend their dollar to buy your product and keep your workers with a job.

Fixed. Everything is an opportunity to reinforce a pre-determined political agenda.

I think it's deeper than that. It's prejudice against the Irish. They all look alike to some people.

I really hope someone has shown this to Fitz. I'd love for him to throw the game winning touchdown, then with his back to the Giants bench do one of those gestures where he points to the name on the back of his jersey before running off chest pumping his Oline!

BuffaloBills.com should call Eli "Manningham".

Legend has it, if you say "Fitzgerald" three times in front of a mirror, Fitzpatrick magically appears to B word-slap you.

High-larious!

I really hope someone has shown this to Fitz. I'd love for him to throw the game winning touchdown, then with his back to the Giants bench do one of those gestures where he points to the name on the back of his jersey before running off chest pumping his Oline!

Or do the Stevie Johnson "Why So Serious" thing with Fitzgerald spelled on his undershirt.

Legend has it, if you say "Fitzgerald" three times in front of a mirror, Fitzpatrick magically appears to B word-slap you.

:beer:

I heard that too, but I thought it was "Fitzgibbons"

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/123827-fitzgibbons-is-a-qualty-qb/page__p__2045386__hl__fitzgibbons__fromsearch__1#entry2045386

Who knew Bills99999 would be right after all:

We dont need to draft no QB next year because Fitzgibbons next year will be one of the top three QBs in the whoke NFL

Edited by Why So Serious?

Don't surprise me one bit. Outside of our fanbase, NOBODY cares about the guys on our roster. That's why I love what's happening with this team. Go ahead and ignore us, but do it at your own risk. I'd take a team of no-names that can play together over a team of spoiled, overrated millionaires, anyday. I really the hope fame doesnt go to the heads of this group.

Was it Bonavena? Chuvalo?? A boxer refused to call Cassius Clay 'Ali' after he changed his name. Rather that 'knockin' the bum out', Ali toyed with him for the distance, smashin in his face and yellin' "What's my name?' -BAM! "What's my name?!" BAM! LOL!

Leave YOUR mark, Fitzpatrick!

the link is on the TBD page, but here it is again...

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Buffalo-Bills-Coach-Chan-Gailey/a7cd67b8-1629-4375-836a-21e7fb425ad8

Who cares? I think last weeks game was the first that one of the announcers didn't call him Fitzgerald. The world is coming to an end now. Trust me it won't affect the outcome of the game one bit.

I heard you have to do it with the lights off........................ that way it works