Roscoe Out

Jdragon2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that really sucks. I was hoping we finally were going to see what he could do playing for the whole year. Is it possible he's played his last snap in Buffalo?(I think you're right John from Hemet) I love the guy but how many chances do you give a guy at the expense of someone who may be able to stay on the field? And who do we sign now? Roosevelt? Aiken?...I'm not too impressed with that Ruvell guy either, they should just let him go. I think he dropped all 3 or 4 passes his way Sunday.

Never gave us more than a glimpse. He was kinda like Jeff Nixon. I'd say that we'll miss him, but he was rarely here.

Next man up.

JPS I was trying to figure out how to express my feelings concerning the loss, yet again, of Roscoe.

However, you did a beautiful job by doing so above.

It is so hard for me with this guy whom I have been behind since the start of his career. We will miss him this year, but even that is tough to determine as it is not like he caught 80 balls for us a couple of year in a row and then just started getting injured.

BTW, it just wouldn't be the Buffalo Bills if we were not stock piling guys (3 so far this year) on injured reserves.

...guys, this has to stop. I mean really, really. Yes, it is the NFL, but does anyone ever remember such activity with IRs with this franchise back in the Kelly days like we have seen in the last 4 years?