Who' jersey are u wearing

XrazyBillsFan

I place my own name on it...Shoto Tim #42. It's the only constant name that won't get traded with for cap reasons....although sometimes I get very mad at myself but thats a different discussion.

I really want to buy a Fitzy jersey but I think I'll refrain from doing so, for the good of the team and for the sake of all of you guys. Check out my history with Bill's Jersesy:

Bledsoe:

The year I buy the Bledsoe jersey is his last year in Buffalo. He had just come off of an 8-8 season in which he showed a lot of promise and had the Bills in position to make the playoffs. The following year he tanked and had a miserable showing. He would soon find himself on the Dallas Cowboys.

Losman:

The year I buy the Losman jersey was the year he was supposed to turn the corner. He had just come off a season in which he threw for over 20 td passes including several huge games with Lee Evans. A lot of us, including myself, thought he had finally found 'it'.... Later that year he goes down to Jacksonville and calls it a 'statement game'. He lays an egg on the road and never starts for Buffalo again. That would be his last year on the team. Edwards was then named the starter.

Edwards:

The year I buy the Edwards jersey he starts the season on fire and the Bills jump out to a 5-1 record. The Bills finish the season with a losing record and although Trent was named the starter on opening day the next season, he would be benched for Fitz after the 2nd game of the season and would never start for Buffalo again. He was soon after cut from the team.

Every damn time I buy a freaking jersey, that player suffers his worst season as a Bill and is off the team the next season.

But my bad lack has to end sometime right?? Do I dare buy the Fitz jersey????

I really want to buy a Fitzy jersey but I think I'll refrain from doing so, for the good of the team and for the sake of all of you guys. Check out my history with Bill's Jersesy:

Bledsoe:

The year I buy the Bledsoe jersey is his last year in Buffalo. He had just come off of an 8-8 season in which he showed a lot of promise and had the Bills in position to make the playoffs. The following year he tanked and had a miserable showing. He would soon find himself on the Dallas Cowboys.

Losman:

The year I buy the Losman jersey was the year he was supposed to turn the corner. He had just come off a season in which he threw for over 20 td passes including several huge games with Lee Evans. A lot of us, including myself, thought he had finally found 'it'.... Later that year he goes down to Jacksonville and calls it a 'statement game'. He lays an egg on the road and never starts for Buffalo again. That would be his last year on the team. Edwards was then named the starter.

Edwards:

The year I buy the Edwards jersey he starts the season on fire and the Bills jump out to a 5-1 record. The Bills finish the season with a losing record and although Trent was named the starter on opening day the next season, he would be benched for Fitz after the 2nd game of the season and would never start for Buffalo again. He was soon after cut from the team.

Every damn time I buy a freaking jersey, that player suffers his worst season as a Bill and is off the team the next season.

But my bad lack has to end sometime right?? Do I dare buy the Fitz jersey????

Buy a Brady.

Number 12. The one and only.

I loved Fergie!