Who else loves the white helmets?

No :thumbdown: lighter colors are less intimidating, we should have done what the Sabres did when they went Black and Red which represents death and blood.

Pink would be intimidating if the guys wearing it were kicking your butt up one side of the field and down the other!

Funny, I was gonna post the same thing earlier, but thought there'd been enough uniform talk. I think everyone other that one barbarian dungeons and dragons, goth adoring, death metal geek with the 12 year old brain agree that the white helmets with the lighter blue jerseys are more of a classic "football" look.

Look forward to seeing live full speed action with the full "home" uni in glorious high def. That's how football should look. Those indigo unitards looked like children's pjs. Should have had same colored shoes to look like footies.

Those indigo unitards looked like children's pjs. Should have had same colored shoes to look like footies.

how bout we just forget about those uniforms, pretend they never existed, along w/ the decade they represeted.

The old/new white helmets are sharp. Always liked the white, yet while a solid helmet they surely aren't cutting edge. I'd like them more if the change didn't cost me a fair amount of coin updating all the helmets, bar glasses, flags, etc., I have in my rec room and bar areas.

All in all, a positive move though.

(While I liked the red helmets too, I hated the Donohoe uni's so the loss of the red helmet was worth it IMO)

Gotta say, I pass training camp at St. John Fisher every day after work and they even look cool driving 75 on the highway!

Excellent choice! Can't wait to see them in HD!!

Go Bills!!

I'm jealous... I pass corn fields on my way to work. Miss WNY

dont like the white helmets as much as i thought i would. maybe its just flashbacks to 2-12

The red helmets had a couple 2-14's and a 3-13 and a 5-11 so really what's the issue?

Oh yeah, and a 4-12

Like the helmets, but still wish they would've used the retro Buffalo logo. Personal opinion, of course. Still lightyears ahead of the previous unis.

Same here. The charging buffalo doesn't really look all that clear (more like a blob). The standing red buffalo is classic.

Same here. The charging buffalo doesn't really look all that clear (more like a blob). The standing red buffalo is classic.

I like the original standing Buffalo, mostly for nostalgic reasons. But in a fast-paced 21st century world, the standing Buffalo is a bit too sedate. It looks like the WBEN channel 4 logo from 1968, or something to that effect. When the first charging Buffalo arrived in 1973, it looked awful on TV, especially if you didn't have perfect reception. Most of us didn't have cable yet. The logo was smaller, and on long shots, it looked more like a fish.

But today, the logo is larger, and with better stadium lighting and incredible clarity with high def, the logo pops like crazy against the white helmet. Love it.